Ratings for Dr. Matt Miller

I've been seeing Dr. Matt for several years. Always listens to my various concerns and applies to appropriate treatment. Matt has kept me mobile and active. We are moving to B. C. this summer, wish we could take him with us. If you've never been treated by a Chiropractor, Dr. Matt is the one to put on your list to visit. Thanks Matt! You're the best. Tom R.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Matt for the past several months and I cannot say enough positive things. He is knowledgeable, patient and very caring towards my condition. Highly recommend! I love this offie.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Was really disappointed with this professional. Rushed me through and it it turned out his diagnosis was way off. Staff in office pleasant but I didn't like the arrogance of the this doctor. Better options in town.

Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Matt is the best chiro I have ever been treated by. He never rushes you, and uses a lot of new therapies that he has learned from education courses over the years. I am extremely active and would not be in the shape I am without his help.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

DR MATT IS CARING AND ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS. HE IS THE MOST UP TO DATE CHIRO I HAVE SEEN....I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH IMPROVED MY RANGE OF MOTION IS......YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH MATT AND HIS TEAM.!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013