Ratings for Dr. Daryoush Bakhshi

I will definitely not recommend this idiot dentist to anyone!!!!! He is RUDE, ARROGANT, ENTITLED,NARSISSTIC,AND TREATS HIS FEMALE STAFF with total disrespect!!!!! He stinks like SMOKE and I had to go to another dentist after he screwed up work done !!!!! A total waste of time and money! He needs to brush up on his people skills and his dental knowledge!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

He is the best Dentist I've known for more than 10 years! Super friendly, skilled, and extremely knowledgeable! Pay him a visit and you will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Go somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

This dentist shows unprofessional practise in his career. He treated my daughter decay teeth twice: one time he treated caused my daughter infection.when we visited another doctor, we were told the infection caused by the filling too high. Another time he treated caused my daughter gum swallow and couldn't chew any food.When we visited another dentist again, we knew that there was a bruise in the gum resulting improper injection. Not having good experience with him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013