Ratings for Dr. Nicole Hope

I would not recommend anyone see Dr Hope. After 2 years of unsuccessful ivf I have gone to Melbourne ivf and comparing the experiences is like chalk and cheese. At Monash ivf you feel as though you are just another number in their business of making money. Certain tests were not performed until after paying thousands for treatment, they just want you to keep spending money so will drag the process out as much as possible. Dr Hope is not thorough and does not care about individual patients, she barely remembers who you are when discussing your situation. My advise to anyone going down the ivf journey would be to please reconsider using Dr Hope and Monash and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

After 12 months of trying to conceive I was referred to Dr Hope for help. In the very short months she worked with my husband and I she wasn’t able to diagnose me with endometriosis. I scheduled in for a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and dye studies straight away. I’m only 3 days post op and I can’t thank her enough. Her knowledge and wisdom has given us hope again. I would truly recommend her to anyone needing help to conceive. I don’t know why other reviews say she is cold or snobbish. This is not accurate. She is so intelligent and professional she gives you every piece of information and doesn’t muck around. I am excited to recover and see what happens once i’ve healed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

she only care about customer can keep repeat the cycles rather than provide service and communication.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Very unprofessional. She don't take any interest in the situation of patient. She just wants repeat appointments and cycles to make more money. She just finds ways to make more and more money. I wish if I had chosen another dr. I wasted my six months just in repetitive appointments with no result. I will never recommend her to anyone .She even don't bother to look into the reports in detail.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

So I went there quite a while ago, after having an Ep topic pregnancy and trying for 4 years to get pregnant. I waited 2 hours to see her, and all she did was tell me my tube was 'probably' blocked. Took some details and sent me away with a price list! $220 for that. I arranged testing myself and found out my tube was fine. I wasn't producing enough eggs, so I had to take medication that and 2 years later, I had a baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very difficult to make contact with. Doesn't follow up with you after an IVF treatment. Service seems unprofessional. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very snobbish and cold. I think knows her stuff but not that interested and wants repeat appointments and cycles to make more money. There aren't any good reviews, and wish if chosen another dr. I love going to see my other doctors with her I dread it. Not a people person at all.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I'm just about to freeze my eggs and I'm considering changing doctors. Have some basic questions I need help with and am having to deal with the receptionist as the doctor is not wanting to communicate via phone wanting me tor e-mail. Instead is wanting me to come in pay another $220 for the honour of asking a few basic questions. Very unhappy about the lack of care from Dr. Hope so far. I am not a number in a system. Am considering changing my doctor. Any suggestions? I've seen good things about Dr. Mark Lawrence and Dr Lynne Burmeister.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I'm really sorry the last person to rate her had such a bad experience. Mine was the opposite. I saw her for 2yrs & she was fantastic. Gentle, approachable, thorough, answered my long lists of questions, and very APOLOGETIC when outcomes were not as we had hoped!! My only complaint is that I had to stop seeing her because she was too expensive. Oh, and her receptionist (Rina?) was AMAZING too - very compassionate and a wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

She's very cold and seems uninterested in her patients. Rushes through appoinments and is very unapproachable

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014