You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Lee

Dr Lee is the best doctor there could be. He is patient, kind and reassuring. He has a thorough knowledge of all types of issues and explains them well. He makes me feel cared for and never rushes me through appointments. I've been going to him for 16 years and I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Lee is friendly and very approachable, always takes time to listen and never rushes through an appointment. At the end of a visit he always asks if there's anything else and sits to chit chat.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Always on time. Very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommended if you can get on his patient list.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Lee is a Godsend! He is the best doctor our family has ever seen! He has diagnosed things that others have never been able to within minutes. When we visit, it's like seeing an old friend - one that genuinely cares to spend time with you and hear about what you have to say. I never feel rushed and he takes time and even will squeeze you in if there is something urgent that you have to see him about. Patient care is number 1 and he understands that. I love how he is constantly looking for new treatments and combines different methods for the best outcome for his patients. I don't know where our family would be today without having found him over 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Douglas Lee's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee is the best doctor there could be. He is patient, kind and reassuring. He has a thorough knowledge of all types of issues and explains them well. He m..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can make an appointment on the same day I call. He takes the time to listen and diagnose properly. Best family doctor I've ever had."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Agree with all the comments! Best doctor there is! He's been our family doctor for 17 years now and he is great! :)"

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is friendly and very approachable, always takes time to listen and never rushes through an appointment. At the end of a visit he always asks if there's ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee is in a league of it's own. Highly recommended personable & knowledgeable and always un-rushed upon every visit.! 5 Star Rating"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen & does not rush me out of his office He has been my family doctor for 23 years. I highly recommend him..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very nice doctor. gentle and patient and always explaination. Our family has been with him for more than 13 years and he is the best doctor I ever see."

September 26, 2014