Ratings for Dr. Douglas Lee

A very mean doctor. Doesn't know what he is doing at all.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Very rude to his patients, his receptionist was very disrespectful to me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I had a pain my lower abdomen, yet he did nothing about it. Awful experience. I also had to wait 3 hours in his office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Lee may be a kind listener, but is he able to assess when a patient needs a referral to a psychiatrist? Is he able to recognize when a patient needs psychiatric care? Or when a patient is at high risk for harming themselves or others? It's always nice to be kind, but is he effective? All MDs must adhere to the College of Physicians Code of Ethics. Listening to patients is only one aspect of a very complex and important job, otherwise a doctor puts their patients and families at risk.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

He is the most caring, sincere Doctor I have come across in over 3 decades. I have found him to be very knowledgeable and exceptional in his field. I have never been rushed and have always been able to talk to him at ease because one can tell he is a true doctor who CARES. A true gentleman and an awesome Doctor .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Lee is the best doctor there could be. He is patient, kind and reassuring. He has a thorough knowledge of all types of issues and explains them well. He makes me feel cared for and never rushes me through appointments. I've been going to him for 16 years and I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I can make an appointment on the same day I call. He takes the time to listen and diagnose properly. Best family doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Agree with all the comments! Best doctor there is! He's been our family doctor for 17 years now and he is great! :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Lee is friendly and very approachable, always takes time to listen and never rushes through an appointment. At the end of a visit he always asks if there's anything else and sits to chit chat.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Lee is in a league of it's own. Highly recommended personable & knowledgeable and always un-rushed upon every visit.! 5 Star Rating

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015