Ratings for Dr. Douglas Lee

My GP lefty me hanging when she was retiring. So thankful Dr Douglas Lee took me in. He was never in a hurry, patient and thoughtful, and never prescribe anything without carefully determining it's effects on me. I've never seen more than 2 people waiting in his office…and it's not because he is not booked fully, but because he is totally punctual and respect people. Always a pleasant doctor who relaxes you. So appreciate him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I switch family doctors because my former GP wasn't able to help me with my main health issue. I went to Dr. Lee and was impressed that he was so prepared with potential solutions during my first appointment with him. Most doctors try to get you out the door as soon as possible so they can see their quota for the day. Dr. Lee actually takes time to address concerns and the office is never overbooked or running behind. Front staff is lovely and easy to communicate with. Changing doctors had changed my life and I'm grateful there is a doctor who is more concerned with patients than profits.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Lee is the most wonderful doctor I have ever come across.He literally saved my life and I will forever be grateful for him.He's been my doc for over 20 years and hope for 20 more lol .Anyone would be.so fortunate to be under his care

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is the most caring, sincere Doctor I have come across in over 3 decades. I have found him to be very knowledgeable and exceptional in his field. I have never been rushed and have always been able to talk to him at ease because one can tell he is a true doctor who CARES. A true gentleman and an awesome Doctor .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Lee is the best doctor there could be. He is patient, kind and reassuring. He has a thorough knowledge of all types of issues and explains them well. He makes me feel cared for and never rushes me through appointments. I've been going to him for 16 years and I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I can make an appointment on the same day I call. He takes the time to listen and diagnose properly. Best family doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Agree with all the comments! Best doctor there is! He's been our family doctor for 17 years now and he is great! :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Lee is friendly and very approachable, always takes time to listen and never rushes through an appointment. At the end of a visit he always asks if there's anything else and sits to chit chat.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Lee is in a league of it's own. Highly recommended personable & knowledgeable and always un-rushed upon every visit.! 5 Star Rating

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr Lee is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen & does not rush me out of his office He has been my family doctor for 23 years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014