Ratings for Dr. Husam Tarrabain

Dr Tarrabain is truly an optometrist who enjoys his work. He has the ability to always give me a thorough eye exam with a smile on his face. Super friendly and honest (not much doctors like these nowadays). Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have been having major problems lately with my glasses and I had went to a few optometrists and none can seem to get me to see the way I should. A friend referred me to Dr Tarrabain and the moment I spoke my issues he seemed to trouble shoot them very quickly. Very friendly and professional. I liked that he took his time when he asked me which lens was clearer, I feel that is the most critical part of the exam. Where ever he goes I follow him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Excellent optometrist, very well oriented and professional. Doctor offers quality and care at an affordable price. From the minute I was greeted to the minute I walked out I was very happy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Doctor is very informative and professional, staff is friendly and quite helpful when choosing the most proper Eyewear, and they direct billed my insurance company which made the experience a breeze

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013