Ratings for Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Great experience. No pain. Relaxing environment with music in the background. You can ask for all explanations you want, you will get them. I really recommend Dr. Kyle's clinic

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Very good for those who are afraid of the dentist or for small children. He really takes the time to explain all procedures to you in terms you understand and will go through all the options with you to choose the best treatment plan for you.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

My 2 kids ages 9,and 5 enjoy the environment at Lifetime Dental. Me as a mama bear appreciate the kindness and professionalism that the staff and has and treating their kid patients like little people and not little babies. Respect at all levels I love it!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

There's not much bad to say Dr.Nawrot except the fact that he's the coolest doc that's worked on my teeth. He's chill..doesnt rush through...takes his time to make sure I'm taken care of. His staff adopts the same culture and just makes sure all of us are taken care of. I think it's a small town type of mentality they've got even though Abby's grown quiet a bit. Check email out unless you hate great dental care :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

High tech equipment, explains all options and very comprehensive. He did my implant, and there was no pain afterwards. And the crown looks so natural, no one can tell its fake.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have had several dentist over the years and I must say that Dr. Nawrot is by far the best dentist I have ever had. He is a true professional and knows what he's doing. He explains procedures and gives you options that will work. He's also just a really nice person. Work he has done for me includes fillings, root canal and a crown. Another bonus about attending Dr. Nawrot's office is the excellent service that you get from his staff – they too are truly professional. Gail Blake🙂

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I agree with a couple of other comments. I've been with this office for almost 25yrs and this dentist is the worst. It really does all come down to money and trying to get insurance for work that is not necessary. I got tired of the constant phone calls trying to get me into the office to talk about work I did not want done nor did I need it, that I quite answering their calls. ( thank goodness for caller ID) Looking for another dentist now as this office has become nothing but high pressure sales and you rarely actually see the dentist unless he is going to work on you. Again all about the money

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

The worst dentist in Abbotsford bar none!!! He convinced my wife to have 3 filings on teeth that needed to be removed. After he depleted all insurance coverage he then told her she needed to remove 2 of her teeth. She did and ended up paying maximum out of pocket for 2 simple extractions. Now few weeks later she has trouble with one of the teeth that he filed. She went to his office and asked him to fix his mistake and refused her treatment. Stay away, this guy should not be allowed to practice, he just wants money and more money for a terrible service.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Saw their Google ratings and decided to give them a call.. I think they are one of the best dental clinics in Abbotsford. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I had Dr. Nawrot for a Dentist for roughly 10 years back when he had his office in Langley. At the time I loved him and did every procedure he recommended. From replacing my mercury fillings to crowning 6 of my teeth. Now a decade later all my work is literally falling out . I have had to have two molars extracted that he crowned and have fractures in most of my fillings. I am distraught. I spent not only hours but thousands of dollars and my teeth are worse then ever.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients