You may also like

Rate Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Ratings

Great dentist. Great staff. Great location. Had a great experience overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

If you're looking for a longer term family dentist in abbotsford, do check them out. His staff always makes us feel like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I was asked to provide my thoughts on dental care with dr.nawrot and would be happier to provide him a positive review for the work that he does. I believe the difference between a good and great dentist is their precision and he's definitely got that. I seriously suggest checking him out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Great office in seven oaks mall. I never knew they were located here and an even better dental team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Nawrot is the absolute best dentist I have ever had the pleasure to visit. He was thorough from beginning till the end and explained every detail of the x-rays and my teeth to me. He showed me the individual problems that some of my teeth have and options to choose how to go forward.

Everyone from his staff is equally attentive and detail oriented. You will learn things about your teeth from him. If you're in Abby and visit SevenOaks ofter, see Dr. Nawrot! It will be the best thing you ever did for your smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

After trying several dentists, I found Dr. Nawrot to be extremely professional and caring. His patient care is second to none. He actually took the time to follow up on me to see how I was doing. No one does that any more. He definitely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

First went to Nawrot in 2001 after moving here and having to leave a wonderful dentist behind. He seemed nice enough and knowledgeable however things changed drastically. He seemed to do needles work as both my wife and I had good plans. We were worked on and given root canals etc. Guess what they had to be redone and some could not be saved and were extracted due to a lousy job in the first place. He also decided to replace my 4 front lower teeth because I could have problems down the road, as one of them was just the slightest bit crooked (I was 53 yrs old and never had a problem with them. After he capped all of them he said he would have to now readjust my bite. After that I couldn't take any more of him. I had problems with my bite for several years after because of his monkeying around with them. I was told by other Dr. this is big deal and should not be done unless there is a
major problem, which there wasn't until he created one. I am writing now because my wife is now having a major issue with a tooth he worked on and my neighbour just had a terrible problem with him and I feel enough is enough for this Dentist. I am going to report him and his practices to the college of dentists, which I should have done long ago. Maybe others would not have had problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866979].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 15, 2015

Staff is always bickering....they look miserable and really don't look like they are liking their jobs at all. Dental assistant Zooey is pretty good, very nice and efficient, hygienist is great she cleaned my teeth and honestly my teeth never felt so clean. It's a great office, dentist is a little rough but I like going there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2852307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had my teeth cleaned last week by the hygienist Kristen, Wow, my teeth have never been cleaned that well, she was fantastic, very thorough and great advice on keeping my teeth and gums healthy. She is the best thing that office has to offer....front staff very disappointing, there is no professionalism or efficiency in them. Front staff definitely needs to be changed ..they seem to be more involved in personal issues than work. Come on ladies do your job don't make me wait . I rate staff low because of the front ...but I would rate the hygienist a 5/5 she is fantastic. One week later my mouth , teeth and gums still feel great. As for the dentist, not so impressed...he seems pushy. Staff 1/5 because the girls up front seem like they don't know what they are doing. The rest I base on my experience with the hygienist, very helpful and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend her. I hope she moves to a better office and I would follow.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2832057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Painless dentistry, terrific atmosphere! My family and I have been with Dr. Nawrot for years, and we followed him to his Seven Zoaks practice. Wouldn't dream of trusting our oral health to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814943].votes_count ]]