You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kyle Nawrot

I called this office after calling several other offices in Abbotsford that were closed for the holidays on Dec. 16 . The receptionist Nikki was very cheerful and helpful, booked for the next day the other offices booked me in January.She didn't gasp when I told her that I haven't seen a Dentist in seven years. When I had my appointment with Kristen the Hygienist she was very gental and did a thurough cleaning. The X-ray tech was very understanding and reassured me that this office would make me smile again.I met Dr. Nawrot and he was kind and professional and made the nesassary recommendations , with my best interests first and foremost unlike other Dentists I had been to in the past. I can't recommend this office enough. Ms. Young

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I love the sense of community and the great culture that his team has created. my family always feels super welcome and taken care of whenever we visit his clinic. this is what dental care should look like and it's great to have Dr.Kyle be our dentist in Abbotsford!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I had a horrific experience with this" dentist". Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Nawrot has given me my smile back after i injured myself mountain biking. The entire process was painless, time-efficient, client-focused and a turning point for me in my experience with dentistry. I no longer fear dental visits as I know that I am in the most caring and capable dentist's office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

When a doctor of dentistry takes out the time call you in the evening to find out how you child is doing after his dental surgery, you know you have found your goto family dentist. I highly recommend anyone in the abbotsford area to pay him a visit. Most caring dentist by far.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have been incredibly fortunate to have Dr kyle as my dentist, I had a cracked a tooth and he did the most non traumatic bone graft followed up with an implant and crown. The entire process was seamless, his chair side manner was comforting and professional and my crown and implant are amazing...he's my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr K for 4 years and cannot say more good things about him. Honest,caring cost effective and most of all is gentle and PAINLESS!!! Thanks for all the ongoing great care and appreciate your honesty and attention to detail would recommend this doctor to anyone thanks for all the great care DrK

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called this office after calling several other offices in Abbotsford that were closed for the holidays on Dec. 16 . The receptionist Nikki was very cheerful a..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the sense of community and the great culture that his team has created. my family always feels super welcome and taken care of whenever we visit his clin..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kyle's clinic is new, with a cool acquarium, staff is excellent & he cares deeply for our dental health!"

November 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrific experience with this" dentist". Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!"

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really nice dentist. His staff is Polite courteous and really attends to our needs. "

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nawrot has given me my smile back after i injured myself mountain biking. The entire process was painless, time-efficient, client-focused and a turning poin..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did a root canal for me as an emergency. And I'm no longer in pain. Nice guy and good staff!!"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When a doctor of dentistry takes out the time call you in the evening to find out how you child is doing after his dental surgery, you know you have found your ..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been incredibly fortunate to have Dr kyle as my dentist, I had a cracked a tooth and he did the most non traumatic bone graft followed up with an implant..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been seeing Dr K for 4 years and cannot say more good things about him. Honest,caring cost effective and most of all is gentle and PAINLESS!!!..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "As a former employee, I wouldn't recommend this dentist to my worst enemy. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came in here as they were having a giveaway and now sticking with him as he was so friendly & caring."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable staff and he is friendly. I personally get a little anxious whenever I go to the dentist...BUT feel completely at ease and relax with Dr. K"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a great experience at dr.kyle's dental clinic. Me and my wife go there every 6 months to make sure we don't develop any oral problems. He's super nice & ..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's one of the most caring dentists that I've ever had. My daughter went through some intensive dental work and he followed up with us to make sure that all wa..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nawrot went out of his way to make sure my mouth was comfortable. After so many months of having soreness, it was very nice to have someone do what it took ..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first visit was wonderful. Dr.Kyle was informative, friendly and patient. He took his time to explain everything to me. I had a different dentist for many ye..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Him & his staff is friendly and comfortable and the entire place is very clean. If you are looking for a new dentist, give this practice a try. My visit with hi..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is by far the best group of people that have ever taken care of me. They are always incredibly friendly and fun to be around. I have never had a negative..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist. Great staff. Great location. Had a great experience overall. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you're looking for a longer term family dentist in abbotsford, do check them out. His staff always makes us feel like family."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was asked to provide my thoughts on dental care with dr.nawrot and would be happier to provide him a positive review for the work that he does. I believe the ..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great office in seven oaks mall. I never knew they were located here and an even better dental team!"

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nawrot is the absolute best dentist I have ever had the pleasure to visit. He was thorough from beginning till the end and explained every detail of the x-r..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After trying several dentists, I found Dr. Nawrot to be extremely professional and caring. His patient care is second to none. He actually took the time to foll..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "First went to Nawrot in 2001 after moving here and having to leave a wonderful dentist behind. He seemed nice enough and knowledgeable however things changed d..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff is always bickering....they look miserable and really don't look like they are liking their jobs at all. Dental assistant Zooey is pretty good, very nice..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my teeth cleaned last week by the hygienist Kristen, Wow, my teeth have never been cleaned that well, she was fantastic, very thorough and great advice on..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://sevenoaksdental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V2S 5A1". Address has been updated from "None" to "32900 South Fraser Way". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048538301".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Painless dentistry, terrific atmosphere! My family and I have been with Dr. Nawrot for years, and we followed him to his Seven Zoaks practice. Wouldn't dream..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I changed dentists... Seemed to be just finding things needlessly to milk my plan"

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nawrot... one word, HORRIFIC!!! Honestly the worst Dentist and staff I have ever met! He gets personal calls constantly from his family during treatment on..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Takes your money and runs! Gave me unnecessary freezing that lasted 7 hrs. Fell asleep on the chair next to mine and assistant had to wake him up to come see me..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "You know that there is something wrong when a dentist munches on timbits while doing ur root canal. Highly do not recommend"

December 7, 2014