You may also like

Rate Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Ratings

Came in here as they were having a giveaway and now sticking with him as he was so friendly & caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Very knowledgable staff and he is friendly. I personally get a little anxious whenever I go to the dentist...BUT feel completely at ease and relax with Dr. K

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Always a great experience at dr.kyle's dental clinic. Me and my wife go there every 6 months to make sure we don't develop any oral problems. He's super nice & caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

He's one of the most caring dentists that I've ever had. My daughter went through some intensive dental work and he followed up with us to make sure that all was well. She now has a great smile and couldn't be happier with my choice of Dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Nawrot went out of his way to make sure my mouth was comfortable. After so many months of having soreness, it was very nice to have someone do what it took to relieve it. Thank you, Dr. Nawrot and Team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

My first visit was wonderful. Dr.Kyle was informative, friendly and patient. He took his time to explain everything to me. I had a different dentist for many years and he never explained anything to me, it was the first time someone did and I really appreciated it. Thanks :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Him & his staff is friendly and comfortable and the entire place is very clean. If you are looking for a new dentist, give this practice a try. My visit with him ended up requiring a couple of visits, but I was happy to go and I am so happy about how my teeth look when I smile. I am not self-conscious when I smile anymore and I have Dr.Kyle to thank for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

This is by far the best group of people that have ever taken care of me. They are always incredibly friendly and fun to be around. I have never had a negative experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Great dentist. Great staff. Great location. Had a great experience overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

If you're looking for a longer term family dentist in abbotsford, do check them out. His staff always makes us feel like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878772].votes_count ]]