Ratings for Dr. Kyle Nawrot

I have had several dentist over the years and I must say that Dr. Nawrot is by far the best dentist I have ever had. He is a true professional and knows what he's doing. He explains procedures and gives you options that will work. He's also just a really nice person. Work he has done for me includes fillings, root canal and a crown. Another bonus about attending Dr. Nawrot's office is the excellent service that you get from his staff – they too are truly professional. Gail BlakeπŸ™‚

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I agree with a couple of other comments. I've been with this office for almost 25yrs and this dentist is the worst. It really does all come down to money and trying to get insurance for work that is not necessary. I got tired of the constant phone calls trying to get me into the office to talk about work I did not want done nor did I need it, that I quite answering their calls. ( thank goodness for caller ID) Looking for another dentist now as this office has become nothing but high pressure sales and you rarely actually see the dentist unless he is going to work on you. Again all about the money

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

The worst dentist in Abbotsford bar none!!! He convinced my wife to have 3 filings on teeth that needed to be removed. After he depleted all insurance coverage he then told her she needed to remove 2 of her teeth. She did and ended up paying maximum out of pocket for 2 simple extractions. Now few weeks later she has trouble with one of the teeth that he filed. She went to his office and asked him to fix his mistake and refused her treatment. Stay away, this guy should not be allowed to practice, he just wants money and more money for a terrible service.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Saw their Google ratings and decided to give them a call.. I think they are one of the best dental clinics in Abbotsford. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I had Dr. Nawrot for a Dentist for roughly 10 years back when he had his office in Langley. At the time I loved him and did every procedure he recommended. From replacing my mercury fillings to crowning 6 of my teeth. Now a decade later all my work is literally falling out . I have had to have two molars extracted that he crowned and have fractures in most of my fillings. I am distraught. I spent not only hours but thousands of dollars and my teeth are worse then ever.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I was looking for a dentist when I read the reviews on this page. I thought, ok, the staff and the dentist are really nice and that's a bonus but that doesn't cut it for me, I want quality workmanship and no surprises. With all the high reviews for this dentist, I went ahead and made some appointments, and I just have to say, that the results far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Nawrot saved a tooth my other dentist had written off and fixed all my teeth so that I'm now happily eating food with fortified stronger teeth...and all the staff ARE super nice to boot! (the free coffee, water, dental stuff is also a nice added touch).

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr.Nawrot only wants money from my insurance company and me. He tried to force me to have all my wisdom teeth removed. When I talked about this with my new dentist he said removing my wisdom teeth is totally unnecessary. DO NOT go to Dr. Nawrot!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Back when this dr was on Sumas Way his bedside manner was atrocious! I took my son there and he was impatient and unfriendly with him. I went back to our original dentist who told me that he did unnecessary fillings.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr Nawrot and staff are engaging and effective, we had a good time when most would not ... I highly recommend them as a dentist office for thier professionalism and congeniality. I trust them with my mother of 87 .. She gets a great service with no drama and all smiles afterwards ... Two thumbs up gang !!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I had given up on dentists for years until one of my molars broke and I had no choice. Not only did the staff here restore my faith in their profession but they were able to fix pains and issues I've had for years where every other dentist had failed, I never thought I'd see the day where I would look forward to my next dental visit. The way they thoroughly explain every step of the procedure, their attention and concern for the patients comfort and the fun freindly attitude of all the staff from the front desk to the chair is amazing. Thank you Dr. Nawrot and staff for everything. You will be highly recommended by me always. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients