Ratings for Dr. Kyle Nawrot

I had Dr. Nawrot for a Dentist for roughly 10 years back when he had his office in Langley. At the time I loved him and did every procedure he recommended. From replacing my mercury fillings to crowning 6 of my teeth. Now a decade later all my work is literally falling out . I have had to have two molars extracted that he crowned and have fractures in most of my fillings. I am distraught. I spent not only hours but thousands of dollars and my teeth are worse then ever.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I was looking for a dentist when I read the reviews on this page. I thought, ok, the staff and the dentist are really nice and that's a bonus but that doesn't cut it for me, I want quality workmanship and no surprises. With all the high reviews for this dentist, I went ahead and made some appointments, and I just have to say, that the results far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Nawrot saved a tooth my other dentist had written off and fixed all my teeth so that I'm now happily eating food with fortified stronger teeth...and all the staff ARE super nice to boot! (the free coffee, water, dental stuff is also a nice added touch).

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr.Nawrot only wants money from my insurance company and me. He tried to force me to have all my wisdom teeth removed. When I talked about this with my new dentist he said removing my wisdom teeth is totally unnecessary. DO NOT go to Dr. Nawrot!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Back when this dr was on Sumas Way his bedside manner was atrocious! I took my son there and he was impatient and unfriendly with him. I went back to our original dentist who told me that he did unnecessary fillings.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr Nawrot and staff are engaging and effective, we had a good time when most would not ... I highly recommend them as a dentist office for thier professionalism and congeniality. I trust them with my mother of 87 .. She gets a great service with no drama and all smiles afterwards ... Two thumbs up gang !!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I had given up on dentists for years until one of my molars broke and I had no choice. Not only did the staff here restore my faith in their profession but they were able to fix pains and issues I've had for years where every other dentist had failed, I never thought I'd see the day where I would look forward to my next dental visit. The way they thoroughly explain every step of the procedure, their attention and concern for the patients comfort and the fun freindly attitude of all the staff from the front desk to the chair is amazing. Thank you Dr. Nawrot and staff for everything. You will be highly recommended by me always. 👍😁👍

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He's our family dentist and has been for almost an year now. We always get an excellent treatment from his staff. Very personable and even my kids don't mind the visit as they get some kicks from the aquarium. Five stars all around.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

We have had great experiences with lifetime dental, they have been very professional and very personable. When my wife had dry socket, after having wisdom teeth pulled; the dentist got her in right away to deal with the dry socket. Doctor nawrot (nar-rot) is also very friendly and mindful of your comfort level, he was always making sure I was feeling calm during my cavity fillings. Excellent customer service 5/5.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I called this office after calling several other offices in Abbotsford that were closed for the holidays on Dec. 16 . The receptionist Nikki was very cheerful and helpful, booked for the next day the other offices booked me in January.She didn't gasp when I told her that I haven't seen a Dentist in seven years. When I had my appointment with Kristen the Hygienist she was very gental and did a thurough cleaning. The X-ray tech was very understanding and reassured me that this office would make me smile again.I met Dr. Nawrot and he was kind and professional and made the nesassary recommendations , with my best interests first and foremost unlike other Dentists I had been to in the past. I can't recommend this office enough. Ms. Young

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I love the sense of community and the great culture that his team has created. my family always feels super welcome and taken care of whenever we visit his clinic. this is what dental care should look like and it's great to have Dr.Kyle be our dentist in Abbotsford!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015