Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Nowicki

Went into office as a new patient. Great friendly knowledgable staff. Office is super clean and modern. Equipment looks all new. Had to come back for a root canal and crown. I was beyond scared. The Dr. and Assistant totally put me at ease and it was almost painless. Thank You

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I've never had a problem here until I got my root canal done. My aunt warned me not to get my root canal done here because he didn't do a good job with my cousin's. Despite the warning I still went. After I got it done, they took X-rays to make sure they got all the nerves, and everything filled. I was glad they did this because I felt like they were taking extra measures. However, months after my tooth kept bothering me. It still hurt, and I would get food stuck EVERY TIME between my cap and tooth. So the next time I went in I told them this and they said pain was normal with this procedure and blew it off. 2 years went by (I hate the dentist and postponed this dreaded visit), and decided to go to another dentist. They took X-rays and found out they only did HALF of a root canal! They were even confused by this. Even today I was in so much pain (hence this review now). Nowicki really is a great place for routine procedures, but do not trust him with root canals- at all.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Great friendly staff. Very Clean office. Hygientist was very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. was extremely nice and knowledgable. Made me feel very comfortable because I was a basket case. He made sure I understood everything before starting, Staff was very sweet and helpful. They explained my entire insurance to me to make sure I understood everything, so I would know what I was responsible for. It was like visiting a family you knew for years. Office beautiful too.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Very friendly staff and Dr. Noweicki is the friendliest, most professional dentist I have ever been to. This is the best dental care I have ever received. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, kind and understanding. Answers all questions, offers specials, and takes care of YOU, you're not just a number, but a real PERSON to him. You must see him- He's the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

I just met Dr. Nowicki today and was very impressed with his level of courtesy and care. He thoroughly and patiently explained everything that I asked about to me, and accommodated my fear of medical procedures with nitrous gas and an absence of personal judgement (nothing like, "why do you need it? you should be tough"). Dr Nowicki paid thorough attention to my medical history and considered all aspects of my physicality when referring me to future treatment, and in treating me himself. Overall, he was very personable, seems to enjoy his job, and I would most definitely recommend him to anyone, especially if you're afraid of rough or crude dentists. Go see Dr Nowicki on Garfield, just north of 14 Mile!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

average doctor, average office, not very helpful

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008