Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M Marc

This was a first time visit with Dr. Marc. She was great - very pleasant, professional, gentle, knowledgeable, thorough, glad to answer questions. Staff were nice. Would definitely return. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

This was my first visit to Dr. Marc. The office staff/nurses were very nice. Dr. Marc was on time. We discussed my issues. I never felt rushed, and was able to ask questions. She followed up with afterwards. I felt very comfortable, and will definitely go back to her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I think Dr. Marc is an excellent physician, per se, BUT .... she always seems a little "spacey", or as someone said, "wishy washy". I am not planning to go to her any longer as I am sick and tired of the incredibly long waiting time, both in the waiting room and then in the exam room. The last time I was there, I politely confronted her about the fact that I was only one of two patients (it was the day before a major holiday) in the whole office and she STILL kept me waiting a ridciulous amount of time. Her response was a sort of "oh well" and an unconcerned smile. Excellent physician or not, I do not feel comfortable around her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Just had my first appointment with her, and she is great. Very considerate and thorough. I was very nervous about going because my previous doctor was terrible, but Dr Marc made me feel comfortable right away. A little pushy about the HPV vaccine even though I said I had done some research and wasn't interested, but I would guess most ob-gyns are. Others mentioned that she's not super punctual, but the wait was no worse than that of any other gynecologist I've been to. Next time I go I won't be so nervous!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

I was concerned w/ her lack of knowledge about some antibiotics. I wasn't comfortable w/ her wishy washy attitude.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Very nice and very knowledgable. Made me feel very comfortable and gave me lots of options for birth control. However, be prepared for a very long wait. Once I was waiting for 45 minutes in the exam room before she showed. up.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

very understanding...always urging me not to smoke (even that casual party cigarette) helpful in considering my options...for birthcontrol...etc.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Marc is very good, but the last time I saw her, she made me wait 20 minutes outside her office for a post-exam consultation while she took a personal phone call. She is knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

have seen her for years, she's great. very smart, beautiful, kind and tough. she's like a peer. sure, she's late, but thorough. uses a computer. got a problem. they'll fit you in.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Marc is my very favorite and most trusted doctor. She has often offered me help with problems outside of her gynocological specialization, and this help has always been professional and apt. I appreciate her sincerity and concern as much as her competence. If you see Dr. Marc, you may well have to wait, but she is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Kathleen M Marc's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup