Ratings for Dr. Michael Ostro

Don't read the last few as I suspect the doctor wrote them. Dr. Ostro is rude and in terms of knowledge he almost killed me. I walked out of his office with appendix problem and went straight to the hospital. This guy needs to hang up his skates and also stop terrorizing his staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Ostro is fantastic. He is quick and efficient. As other users have said, he respects time and that means he will see you as scheduled, but you have to come on time and be prepared for your appointment. Get straight to the point and so will he, he will examine you, send you for tests, or refer you to a specialist need be. I am very happy with Dr. Ostro.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Why I’ve mentioned Excellent in All Dr Michael Ostro Doesn’t sugarcoat When Getting Right To the Point I admire that In A Doctor Of General Medicine Jewish Doctors Are good Investigators And They Are Throughly Well Organized Although He is Only My Walk In Clinic Doctor I Plan On Staying With Him With My Family Doctor isn’t around My Family Doctor is Spectacular But is far away that’s a Bummer Other wise 5 stars for Both ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have found a REAL Dr. that I never have to wait past my appt time.I have learned he respects time and I also try to never be late. He is one of the most observant people I have known. Suffering fools will never be in his wheelhouse. Jf you do not heed his advice that is on you. If I disagree with what he says he will discuss the matter till we have a workable way to make it better. Anytime I have required a specialist He has gotten me in quick. He is a man with a devotion to his patients welfare. I love the fact that I can speak WITH him . He will not preach, hold a hand and coax you to open up or look through you as he passes sentence. If that is what you need please go somewhere else. Yes I have heard him berate his staff verbally. Not pleasant. I can only imagine what I would be like if I went through what he does in a day. Maybe that is how supervillans and politicians are made. I wish he had been my mothers doctor. She would be alive today. Dr. Ostro may not wear his underwear on the outside of his pants or a towel tucked in the back of his shirt flowing in the breeze but by all that is holy this man is my superhero keeping my family healthy and safe.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

this doctor is absolutely rude, he doesn't care about patient, incompetent, not professional at ALL

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

This guys a clown in a yamaka and he runs his office like a 3 ring circus, he thinks that he is some sort of god, his medical contacts are pritty much all loosers, his jokes are in bad taste and unwanted, he rushes you in to his office while yelling across the room at the secretarys to do some apointment booking with the last patient that was in before you went in to his office, he dosent care about you only about the $$$$$, he is this way because he gets away with it everyday, you walk into his office and are surprised to see that there is a student sitting there, ready to listen into your PRIVATE conversation, no mater how priate it is, there is no choice for you to refuse the student to be there and to leave the office if you feel uncomfortable with the student being there... This doctors office is what they call a revolving door policy, your in and your out in literally a minute and most of that time you have to listen to his stupid personal snorts on life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Seeing Ostro for 34 yrs. Well conected and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Fastest dr in the field. Avg visit took 1 min 30 sec?. Receptionists are terrible. She basically was arguing with me. Totally lack of customer service.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

A totally rude professional who will insult you to the point of using coarse language. Doesn't review or follow-up on medication or listen to you. Staff are very rude and off Standish no matter when you talk to them by phone or in person. Never ever go to him and if you have a young child or elderly relative STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Why is this doctor allowed to practice. He is rude and unprofessional and should lose his licence. Stay way.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017