Ratings for Dr. Alvin M. Schuster

Excellent practice.great service and high tech.pleasant surroundings.very nice staff

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Schuster for ten years and am very satisfied with the dental care received. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Schuster's expertise and that of his staff. I have had extensive dental work done by Dr Schuster and have been extremely satisfied. His staff is professional and knowledgeable, and I highly recommend his dental practice!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The dentist is rude, incompetent, and unfriendly. My first visit was fine. When I went back in to get two cavities filled the hygienist was horrible. She knew nothing and Dr. Schuster yelled at her several times for her mistakes. He numbed me after I had to ask, which he was not happy about, and when he came back and I was not completely numb he went ahead anyways even after I said I could still feel it and it hurt. He did the first tooth and went to drill the second tooth when he realized there was no cavity there and he wrote down the wrong tooth. He had to numb me in the correct spot. He went back to check the other tooth and had to re drill it three times because he kept doing it incorrectly. My husband went there as well and had been cancelled on five times. He was given excuses that were complete lies considering he was told different reasons by different people. The attempted to bill us incorrectly. When my father-in-law talked to them about it he was told to never come back.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I am writing to you to bring to your attention the lack of respect, professionalism, and effective communication skills of the staff, specifically the oldest receptionist. I was requesting information regarding before my first visit on how insurance would be handled before my appointment. She responded that she called my insurance and my insurance covered my services fully and that I would not owe anything. This happened more than one time where payments were not discussed thoroughly. I've paid all my bills very reluctantly. If you do not know, do not pretend you do. Money is no object for me. My recommendation is that you carefully reconsider doing business here.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

cleaning was done very fast and not by the doctor. when doc looked at my mouth he told me 1500$ that was not covered by my insurance.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

My experience at Dr. Schuster's office was very pleasant and professional. The staff was very helpful and Dr. Schuster himself seemed concerned about my dental health. I would reccomend the office to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

These are the RUDEST receptionists I have ever dealt with. Dr. Schuster has a harsh way of addressing his patients and I never felt comfortable trusting his opinion. The dental hygienists are VERY nice and helpful and they should go and work for someone else.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012