Ratings for Dr. Jeremiah Ezekiel Yerton

I went in to the ER for severe abdominal pain, fever and vomiting. I had been having symptoms for months but this evening they began to be extreme. After explaining the history to the Dr, he looked at me and said well what exactly do you expect me to do. I was in shock and started bawling not knowing how to respond. He basically told me coldly there was nothing he could do for me...did I still want him to do an IV or what. I wanted to leave and so he asked me a few more questions about any other conditions I had. I told him I had an autoimmune disorder he'd never heard of and he proceeded to treat me like I was stupid until the nurse found it on the computer. He laughed and left and never saw him again. Sent me home with a day's worth of pain meds with no directions. The discharge nurse said if things got worse to come back and my fiance questioned what would be the point if they can't do anything for me there. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013