You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Oh

Not even worth commenting. He is an unprofessional joke.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Oh took me on as a patient after Dr. McPhedran retired (who had been my doctor since birth). I was very unsure of having a young, new doctor especially since I have just been put on anti-depressants for the first time. Dr. Oh is amazing. He is kind, extremely knowledgeable and always happy to answer questions OR look things up if he is unsure. He was hesitant to refer me to an RE when I told him we were having trouble conceiving but did it. He has always been reassuring in any circumstance and i am extremely pleased with him. I had my husband transfer to him and i am so happy he is my doctor now.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Eric Oh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not even worth commenting. He is an unprofessional joke. "

March 4, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.uppergrandfht.org/displayPage.php?page=ourphysicians". Postal Code has been updated from "N0B1" to "N1M 2H6". Address has been updated from "None" to "205 Queen Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197871200".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oh took me on as a patient after Dr. McPhedran retired (who had been my doctor since birth). I was very unsure of having a young, new doctor especially sinc..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! If he is unsure on something, he will refer you on so that you are receiving optimal health services!!"

October 24, 2014