Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Elgazar

Teeth and xray examination was not thorough to find the real problem. Ended up doing a major but unnecessary procedure, which actually caused way more problems in my mouth. My pain is now much worse than before going to their office. I have had to see other specialists to try to find a solution. One star just for the friendly receptionists and for appointment availability.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Teeth and xray examination was not thorough to find the real problem. Ended up doing a major but unnecessary procedure, which actually caused more problems in my mouth. My pain is now worse than before going to their office. I have had to see other specialists to try to find a solution. Two stars just for the friendly receptionists and for appointment availability.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Five star care and service provided to me and to my whole family for over 3 years in this dental office. I recommend them for everybody.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. ahmed elgazar & staff are friendly and understandable they make you feel relax & confertable. I have never felt like this with other dental offices that i have been to.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010