Ratings for Dr. Inas Yacoub

I have had Dr. Yacoub since she started here years ago and I absolutely adore her! She really listens to what you say and does everything in her power to figure out the problem and fix you right up...even if that means referring you to a specialist. She also has a great sense of humour and is very personable. She has a "newish" secretary who is super friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Yacoub in the 9th month of my pregnancy. I was very weak, pale and have extremely low hemoglobin and iron counts. She was quick to bring those counts back to normal. She also admitted me so other tests could be run due to some heart problems, as well as my previous high risk deliveries. Not only was she on top of every issue I had she was kind and made me feel at ease with what was happening. She came every day of the two weeks I was in the hospital to see me even when she wasn't on call. The night of my emergency C-Section. She wasn't on call she had just come in to visit me and bring me a treat and she found out my baby was too big to be induced so she scheduled the C-Section. The Dr. on call that night was Dr. Beshay and I begged her to do my surgery! She obliged at 10:30 at night on her day off to do my surgery and she did not leave my side until 3:00 am! She may have long wait times in her office but that is only because she takes extra care of her patients!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

i have no problems with Dr. Yacoub. i have been a patient of hers since she first started in Campbellton and have been very satisfied with her knowledge etc. i have heard however that she can be hard on her staff but i have no first hand knowledge of that. for those who dont like her i say go find another Doctor , and good luck with that as there is not a lot around this area who are taking new comers.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Thorough,sincere,approachable ,caring.not rushed out of office ,nursing staff at hospital hold her in high regards also and they are the ones who work with her daily

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Was a rough start with her but once she realized I had a problem with her she shut the folder and turned to me to talk it out... I spilled it all including having to wait so long in the office and then again in the room... since then things have been great! Though I have to admit eh new staff isn't as knowledgeable as the old but she'll get there. :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My appointment was scheduled for 11am but after sitting in her office for nearly four hours my anxiety began take over. The whole time I sat there waiting she only seen one other patient. There is absolutely no excuse for being this sloooooow!!! I expect wait times at the hospital to be slow but at a doctors office is just unacceptable. I am never late for my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I went in to Doctor Yacoub's office and explained that I had abnormal purplish growths on the inside of my lip. She looked at it, said it was due to my lip piercing, and told me to remove the piecings!!! I've seen better medical expertise from my cat's veterinarian! Staff is indifferent, at points snappy, hesitant, and waiting times are definitely not worth it. Save yourself time and diagnose yourself online. It'd be better than going to see this quack.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Found Dr. Yacoub to be very pleasant , thorough and good at getting back to me and in scheduling specialist appointments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

The staff is rude. Receptionists left me sitting there while they passed people who had arrived hours after I did. I was left waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours despite my efforts to let them know every hour on the hour that I was still there and that I had to be home to make supper. I was not taken seriously about my chronic pain and was made to feel like some sort of junkie looking for a fix. I attended all appointments and was found to have a herniated disc and osteoarthritis. Some appointments seem to have gotten misplaced or forgotten about and I was sent twice for the same testings. I was left waiting weeks without pain medication while she forgot to call in prescriptions to my local pharmacy. My children that I brought in to see her were referred to a local pediatrician - almost as though her self described status of "family doctor" was irrelevant and she simply could not be bothered with them. One of which (my teen) only needed birth control. Seeking another doctor...

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

She misdiagnosed my mother 4 times and I'm in the process of looking for a new doctor. She delivered my baby and almost made go for an unnecessary c-section because my bladder was full. She doesn't listen to how you feel and often tells you simple things are the cause. She wouldn't give my sister birth control (of any sort) because she smoked. She doesn't try to change my mother's medication when my mother is in clear pain and has told her repeatedly they don't work. She did little follow up on my newborn baby, waiting takes a good hour and a half, even if you show up earlier than you're suppose to. If you go for tests, blood work or anything, she won't bring up the results unless you ask for them. She won't offer opinions or try to figure out what's wrong with you, you basically need to do it yourself and argue with her to test you for something. Overall bad doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013