Ratings for Dr. Lyna Naseri

I have been with her for a year now and recently had surgery with her. She did an amazing job and is just amazing

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The clinic was awesome,the stuff are helpful, i saw some terrible there about dental assistant they treated with awful criteria,that is not fair even if she is good dentist she have to react the stuff with good criteria 😔

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very nice office and OUTSTANDING DOCTOR . Atmosphere is all up there to make the kids to feel good. My children are very difficult ones and only Dr. Naseri have been able to do all the work. It is a miracle! Good team. LOL

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Within 5 minutes this dentist had big plans for putting braces on my child's teeth going against everything our own dentist had been telling us for years. (He was unexpectedly out for emergency surgery that day. ) I am also told she charges double for braces than any other orthodontist in town. Sorry but I do not feel like paying for her fancy new office. In addition when I expressed my concerns to office staff, I was later called by a staff member who had been instructed to call and read a very rude letter she had written, over the phone. WTH? Highly unethical not to mention unprofessional. Steer clear of this one...

Submitted December 23, 2015

We waited for 30 minutes with my 5-year old. Dr. Lyna did not even care to apologize for making us wait. she was rough with my son and had absolutely no finesse. All she wanted was to make an appointment to start the treatment as soon as possible. she was telling me about all these cavities that needed fixing! Let's just say, I never returned to that office. Very traumatizing experience .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Naseri is really great.My 3years old son was really comfortable there and the filling was done really quick.She explain everything to us and the child in a really friendly and professional way.My other son who was also there agreed to sit in the chair to have his teeth counted ;-) (on a previous visit with another dentist he didn<t even wanted to open his mouth). I highly recommend Dr Naseri.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

The wait was terrible!!! I blame this entirely on the front staff. When you know you're running 90 minutes behind and you have a 5 year old fasting---all it takes is a phone call...and barring that---tell us when we get there!! However, Dr. Naseri was FANTASTIC!! She was the best dentist I have ever encountered and very clearly a gem with young children. I highly recommend this young lady:)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013