Ratings for Dr. Allen Motola

This man is a dishonest scammer. Stay away!! I have never had a cavity in my life. My first visit with “dr “ Matola he told me I had 3 cavities and needed one crown. Of course I was skeptical and went back to my old dentist who confirmed that I had no cavities

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

If you are looking for a dentist with the integrity of a dishonest used care salesman then this is the office for you! The office was dirty, and the person who gave me a cleaning was a dental assistant and not a hygienist- which I don't think is even legal. I just moved to Bay Shore from Florida. In Florida I saw my dentist twice a year for the last 10 years and never even needed a filling. Dr. Motola told me i needed two crowns and a root canal on my upper right, but assured me he would give me a "good deal." I had no symptoms of pain or discomfort. I went back to my old dentist when I went back to Florida to visit family and he said I did not have any cavities. I would not trust Dr. Motola with my enemies teeth !

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

One of the most unprofessional, dishonest, money hungry practices I've ever experienced!! This man has done nothing but slam problem on top of problem. Billing my insurance company for things he's never done. This idiot doesnt have two clues of what he's doing. The PPE and infection control is disgraceful. This guy is always saying how "I'm giving ya a two fa one" as he chuckles away like a little rat that he is. One girl that works there Angela, she's high on oxycodone an claims to be a "dental assistant" who doesn't have her license. She glorifies herself to be a dentist an that she does the Dr.s job!! What a joke! Run do not walk by do not call do not give these idiots the time of day!!! You'll be sorry!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

The worst experience i've ever had. This doctor promised me perfect smile and absolutely painless experience. For a while now im suffering from pain and constant waist of money. Ive been trying to fix what Dr. Motola did to my teeth, and im loosing any hope. I cant eat or drink, ive lost weigh, my teeth are extremely sensitive. Please avoid this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

The best Dentist -- best Staff -- Short waiting time.

Submitted October 24, 2014

He is absolutely the best dentist I've ever met. He really cares, and WILL NOT let you leave until you are perfectly satisfied. He does amazing work. I will never change dentists, even if my insurance wasn't covered by him.

Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr Motola knows his cosmetics I look amazing! I'm so thrilled I found him

Submitted March 27, 2011

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

It was the best dental experience of my life! His staff was wonderful and so helpful with my questions. Dr.Motola was so kind and really helped my with my problem.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009