Ratings for Dr. Janice Shigemi

Janice is the most amazing, kind and caring woman. She is compassionate and open-minded too. I appreciate her approach to psychology and recommend her highly to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very calming, engaged, knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. She is able to really listen, and provides an safe, calm environment to talk. I went at a time of great confusion, anxiety, and transition in my life and she was able to provide me with tools, thoughts, ideas each session that I was to employ and feel strengthened and empowered by in my daily life. I then saw her a few years later for a number of sessions when I needed clarity and help again. I definitely recommend Dr. Shigemi and am so thankful to have found such a professional, knowledgeable, kind psychologist.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Very caring, great listener, comprehensive discussion to get to the root of what is needed to help you move forward/heal/build new skills.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She's very good an kind but she will tell you what webMD will tell you sometimes.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Janice is a wonderful psychologist. She is kind, compassionate and is a great listener. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013