Ratings for Dr. Emily S. Marsters

I was surprised to see the previous 2 comments. I have found Dr. Marsters to be be a very competent and compassionate MD. Twice she even called me back personally to give me results and check on my condition. My husband, who is very fussy about doctors, agrees. The office staff and medical assistants are very helpful, though very busy, My only complaint, which is probably true of all medical practices these days, is that the doctors seem rushed, not given very much time with each patient. Still, I would highly recommend Dr. Marsters.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

one of the worst in the valley. staff aren't able to help and the doctors aren't the best around. there are better doctors in the area. the exams are not thorough and doctors like to rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I was initially excited to see another female doctor join the practice. Unfortunately, this feeling didn't last. Emily is very nice, but is hardly at the office and unavailable. If you're looking for a doctor to assist you in anything other than the common cold, then this office is not for you. The staff are friendly for the most part, but never seem to help. I have stopped going and have been using Urgent Care for my needs now.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015