Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Robie

This used to be a great office. Unfortunatly as of late, they have replaced most of the staff after being taken over by a hosptial. The new strain shows on Dr Robie, who no longer seems interested in getting deep into his patients problems as he used too. My guess is time crunch. Last few onths with thisoffice have been intolerable on many levels. Un-needed appointments, Rx's not called in, lab work no followed through on. Most of this is the new staff not doing their job properly. After 10 years, we are looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr Robie has been my primary care doctor since 1999, and I see him about 4 times a year for a myriad of medical issues. I have diabetes, and he is very concerned has provided great service. When looking at my blood sugar reading over the years, a doctor at the local VA said, "Wow. Robie really keeps you under good, tight control." No problem getting last-minute appointments. New rennovations in late 2009 make front-desk area much more cheerful and professional. Am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Great doctor. I guess that he can be a little too the point, but that is a GOOD thing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Excellent diagnostician. We appreciate his forthright manner and warmth. He is a knowledgeable physician who really cares about people.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Very unwilling to work with my handicapped son's problem. Did not want to check lab results and advise me as to what changes if any needed to take place with medicine my son takes on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I like Dr. Robie. He seems to be genuinely interested in the welfare of his patients, and he has always demonstrated a good bedside manner with me. He's a straight shooter, and that may offend some, but I appreciate his honesty. That said, the staff at his office are terrible. I've waited for weeks before to get a prescription refill, and their office rarely returns calls in a prompt manner. It is very frustrating dealing with the staff at Aegis/Peacehaven Internal Medicine, but once you get past the staff, Dr. Robie is very good.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Robie has always been great w/ my family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Poor beside manner. Can be outright rude. In addition, the office seems to have difficulty in relaying messages and returning phone calls in a prompt manner.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

Dr. Peter W. Robie's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC