Dr. Amarilis A. Jacobo

Ratings for Dr. Amarilis A. Jacobo

Absolutely one of the worst dental experiences I've ever had. My appointment was at 11. I was seen more than an hour later later, mind you, I came 20 minutes earlier. The chair they make you sit in to take your dental x-ray is extremely uncomfortable. The staff were chatting and laughing loudly when doing my x-ray. Let's not forget the AC issue, it was unreasonably cold in the waiting room but not inside the office. I complained about this and they did nothing. I was so frustrated throughout this visit that I wanted to get up and leave before my cleaning but I decided that I will no longer visit this dental office. Absolutely terrible experience, apathetic staff with terrible customer service. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere where they are professional and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Her staff is rude. I called and was told they did not any appointments available for the same day. Once I called again and offered to pay cash they said they have same day appointments. There is a blond staff member who scolded me after I arrived. Never again.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I called the office with a dental emergency they gave me an appointment but once I got there was told I could not be seen because I didn't have my insurance card I explain to them that I am assigned to her office I have an emergency to check with the insurance to show that indeed i have insurance I was told sorry office policy we can't see you without your insurance card I know the reason I wasn't see was because I have metroplus a capitation insurance which pays very little I don't why these dentist participate with these insurance if they don't like the fees I work at a dental office and I know what goes on so I left her office with pain I will never go back nor would I recommend anyone else plus I'm switching to a another office

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

What a nightmare experience. Rough does not begin yo describe the treatment I received...brutal would be more like it. Who starts to drill a tooth with no anesthesia?!?! I nearly hit the roof! Then I was stabbed with the syringe so carelessly that I felt the needle go deep into my jaw near my ear canal...it just didn't feel right. My gums were also brutalized and now one week later I still have pain...all this for a simple filling! I now have to see another dentist, pay out of pocket and try to fix whatever happened.... I am too terrified to ever sit in her chair again and you should be too. You can't make this stuff up!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Omgggg I lover her dental hygienist, She gave me the best cleanning ever,,,,

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

WELL, I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT TO THIS OFFICE SINCE 2001, I CAN SAY THAT I ALWAYS HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE, THIS IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL OFFICE AND VERY CLEAN,LAST TIME I WENT THERE I HAD MY CLEANNING DONE BY THE DENTAL HYGIENIST AND I WAS VERY SATISFY, I NEVER EVER HAD A DENTAL CLEANNING LIKE THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE, THIS GIRL TOOK HER TIME AND I FELT THE DIFERENCE, FROM NOW ON I WANT HER TO CLEAN MY TEETH ALWAYS, dr. jacobo is very profesional and also the hygienist both of the graduate fron NYU, I WILL RECOMEND ANYONE TO GO THERE, AND ITS TRUE SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR TO BEEN SEEN BUT ITS WORTH IT.....

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I have been going to this dentist since 2002, but i'm 1000% sure that I will never step foot into her practice again. During my last visit i waited almost an hour to be seen. After my x-ray i saw the dentist in passing. The dental hygienist performed the cleaning. Which was the WORST experience ever because, she assaulted my gums, told me i could leave, because i did not have any cavities, DID NOT POLISH my teeth until i asked her. Still...i did not see the dentist. I asked where the dentist was, and was told she left...REALLY?!?! Who does that? I now have braces and the dentist has not seen the progress of my teeth for over a year...don't you think she would think it's important to make sure everything was coming along?!? I guess not! Do your self a favor and avoid that office. It's a waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012