Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Rosen

Bright, compassionate,compulsive and friendly. Doc Rosen is the BEST !!! my mom is still alive because of him. She was with pancreas cancer and he caught it early and sent her to NYC for an operation and we still have her because of him. WE LUV DR ROSEN !!! Even other Drs have told me how smart he is. He even did a house call to check on my mother. People who wrote bad things about him are crazy - just see for yourself. God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

When I went for an appointment with this doctor, he made me feel really bad. I went to him after being sick for four years and have tried other doctors previously. He came highly recommended, and I 'thought' I would find a doctor that could really help.Was I ever wrong. If you have a medical condition that is not common, he is not the doctor to go to. It might be a little too much work for him if he had to try and think about something. He did not listen at all to anything I was explaining. It was a waste of a visit and I would never recommend this doctor to anyone that actually needs a doctor for something more serious than a cold.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Rosen is a very professional, compassionate and knowledgable physician. I have been going to him for years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

This doctor will do an HIV test on you and not get your consent or let you know he did one. I find out today when I went to my new internal doctor who is three times better. Also if you have any pain do not go to him as he will not help you. He will tell you everyone has pain and have to live with it. Also I have found out he does not fully explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Rosen made me feel like a drug addict. I went to him after having terrible back pain over the weekend. While I was waiting in his office, I was in tears and couldn't sit down and no one asked if I was okay, even though I was only ten feet away from the receptionist. Once I went into the examining room, he treated me as if I was only there to get drugs, making comments like "We are very stingy with our pain medication" and "It will probably go away in a day or two, take aspirin". When I explained to him that the reason I found an internist was because I had previous back surgeries, but had moved from California in the meantime, he had no response. He wouldn't prescribe physical therapy or recommend an orthopedic for me to go to. I left the office with no relief and no one helping me direct my medical care. Turns out, I need to have another surgery on my back; I have a severely herniated disc from my previous surgery. To top it all off, they billed me $80 for NOTHING!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Rosen seemed knowledgeable on the subject I was seeing him for. Has a good personality and common sense. Makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you out of the office. One problem: the nurse is a miserable person. You can tell that she hates the world and her demeanor displays that.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Good Dr, Very knowledgeable. Good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Great personality. Listens to you. Makes you feel really comfortable in his office. Staff is extremely nice also. Great Atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey H. Rosen's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ