Dr. Phillip D. Burton

Ratings for Dr. Phillip D. Burton

Scammed me out of money on a service they weren't capable of completing. Very rude to me, rushed, and overall not comfortable. I definitely would not recommend this dentist!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am very scared of the dentist. ...... I was recommended by a frind to try Dr. BURTON and let me tell you my fears were put at ease. The staff and the doctor were so wonderful I had to tell more people about them.. Thank you for changing my view on going to the dentist! No Pain lots of laughs.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I had a tooth break in December and needed it fixed before the holidays. They got me in right away and had me fixed in no time!!! I take my entire family there and they are fantastic. I would say if you dont have a dentist you are happy with give them a try.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I was excited to find a doctor that took my insurance and could tell me how it worked and make sure I used my benefits to the fullest! I loved the staff EVERYONE smiled, laughed and made me feel welcomed and surprisingly at ease for a dental office! would tell all my friends about them! Thanks Dr. Burton!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Staff was great extremly nice and funny and talked me through a hard procedure! Loved the front office help and knowledge of insurance! The Dr. was pleasant and kind would recommend to all ages!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011