Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr. Bente is the best of the best ! She treats the whole person and does a wonderful job of it 100 %of the time. She is caring, kind and on the cutting edge in her field. She never fails to relieve our pain. Her nutritional guidance has changed the health and eating habits of the Walker and Johnson families. We love her and are so grateful we found her. It's been many years she's been treating us and we couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Bente (aka my angel with magical hands) has indeed been an angel in my life. She has taken care of everyone in my family from my grandmother to my little brother. I went to see her when I was having neck pain which I did not realize was a result of two accidents I had. At the time I did not realize how bad my neck issues were until Dr. Bente sent me to get some x - rays done. Dr. Bente has done wonders for my neck and my overall health. I brag about her all the time and do not plan on stopping anytime soon.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

If you are Humpty Dumpty, Dr. Bente will put you back together again! Seriously, Dr. Bente has been treating my family for many years with ourchronic and new aches and pains and we always get relief and sustaining results. Dr. Bente is our go-to person for treatment and Sharon always fits us in the already busy schedule. If you are looking for caring, kind and the very best of care, Dr. Bente and her office family are the ones to see. Can't say enough positives about this practice. Thank You, Dr. Bente and your Lovely Ladies, for taking such good care of us!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr.Bente and her staff...... When you go there it is a very relaxing....enjoyable environment...always fits you in for emergencies....I've been going there at least 10 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

My cousin would always talk about Dr. Bente saying how wonderful and knowledgeable she is. I thought I knew about nutrition. I work out and I eat right ( though I thought), I would always say, someday I will make an appointment. Well, Thank Goodness for my cousin, she bought me a gift certificate to go see her . That was the BEST gift Certificate I ever got!! I have learned so much about eating clean and food combining . I can not thank her enough for helping me get healthy and lose the stubborn weight that I could not lose after having a hysterectomy. It was so hard getting my body back to what I felt was normal for me.. Until I started going to see Dr. Bente. In 3 months I am down 22 lbs and feel better then ever and the best part of it is that she taught me how to eat clean for life.. I suffered pretty much all my life with my stomach bloating and belching. I know thats not attractive lol but that was my stomach for years . Its not like that anymore!!! It's not a diet its a way of life.. My friends and family are amazed with the results! Now I refer her to everyone that compliments me..... and the list keeps growing... I just love her!!!! Thank YOU Dr.B for making me healthy and feeling happy again... You are the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr Bente has attended to our family's health needs for almost 20 years, resolving ailments and maintaining wellness. Her treatment of our family has ranged from care during pregnancy, resolution of childhood ear aches without the need for antibiotics or decongestants, rehabilitation after orthopedic operations and sports injuries as well as resolution of old nagging orthopedic injuries. As a nurse, I prefer to use more natural effective methods to pain medication to treat pain and Dr Bente has on many levels helped to facilitate healing and wellness in our family. Dr Bente is our trusted go to professional! Just one visit to her and you can experience first hand the healing environment she has created in her practice. Her expertise in healing is not limited to physical ailments and includes methods to reduce stress and anxiety such as teaching tapping/EFT and education on nutrition and wellness. Dr. Bente also spends time with her patients to teach them how to help heal themselves and take charge of their health outside of her office. She has provided our family with the tools to live a healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

What can I tell you about Dr. Bente, she is exceptional good, she was and is my "MANO SANTA"

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Bente is awsome!! My 17 year old daughter has suffered from severe constipation for over 3 years. She has visited many doctors and undergone many tests, but we did not see any results. We met Dr. Bente just a few months ago and have seen wonderful results, thank God. She is extremely patient and caring, and only wants the best for her patients. My daughter feels revitalized and healthy, and she is ready to face life with new hope. Thank you so much Dr. Bente, for giving my daughter a new lease on life!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY!! ACTION AND RESULTS THAT BACKS UP THE WELL STATED PURPOSE BEHIND THIS OUTSTANDING PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bente! My husband Jack began going to Dr. Bente many years ago and since that time other family members have followed suit. From day one it was obvious Dr. Bente is an exceptional chiropractor. She is exceedingly caring - never in a rush, but taking ample time to work with each patient. Also, Dr. Bente truly does have gifted hands! If you are in need of a chiropractor I highly highly recommend making an appointment with Bente Chiropractic - you will be delighted with the results!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Kathleen Bente's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ