Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr Bente is the BEST of the BEST!!! I cannot encourage enough - any one and everyone - in need of chiropractic treatment to schedule a visit. Also - the special pillow I purchased has been wonderful for proper support when sleeping. I truly do love Dr B and my visits to her office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

FRIENDS ,ROMANS, NEW JERSEYITES-LEND ME YOUR EARS. I KNOW YOU ARE HURTING. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR FACE. DOES IT TAKE 5 GET UPS --TO GET YOU UP IN THE MORNING? WHEN YOU BEND OVER, IS IT ALL OVER? DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE TO CRANK YOU UP TO GET YOU OFF A CHAIR? DOES YOUR LOWER BACK FEEL LIKE A BUSY SUBWAY STATION, IN THE RUSH-HOUR? ARE YOU TIRED OF CHIROPRACTERS THAT--CRACK YOU; SNAP YOU, OR SLAP YOU? WELL, THEN COUSIN- YOU NEED THE TENDER, LOVING CARE OF DR. BENTE AND HER BAND OF LOVING LEPRECHAUNS AT 249 KINDERKAMACK RD., WESTWOOD. THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU! ED GRANDE-PATIENT

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Kathleen Bente is a compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable doctor. She shares a wealth of information and techniques, far more than you will find with most chiropractors. She is eager to listen, and you can tell that she loves her job. When I leave her office, I feel like I've been to an all-day spa!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

IF YOU'RE LIKE ME—AWHILE AGO—I WAS SINGING THE SONG ABOUT ‘ OL MAN RIVER—YOU KNOW THE ONE—“ BODY ALL ACHIN AND RACTED WITH PAIN.” IT GOT SO BAD,” I WAS TIRED OF LIVING; BUT , FEARED OF DYING.” THEN A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE BENTE EXPERIENCE-ABOUT DR. KATHLEEN BENTE AND HER BAND OF CARING LEPRICANS AT 249 KINDERKAMACK RD IN WESTWOOD. WELL, INSTEAD OF GOING DOWN TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER –I WENT TO DR BENTE. AND, I FEEL GOOD –AGAIN. TAKE MY ADVICE. IF YOU HURT SEE; SEE DR. BENTE , AND SING A HAPPIER SONG. ED GRANDE

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Bente is a true professional wrapped in a sweet, kind package! Her charming manner underscores her huge knowledge, as she goes out of her way to treat the whole person. On her suggestion, I recently started the whole body vibration treatment (to improve bone density) and already feel better. I go for 10mins, 3 times a week and walk away relaxed and energized. No matter your issue, Dr Bente will have a solution to provide you relief.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Bente is not an ordinary chiropractor. She is not only knowledgeable, scientific in her approach to therapies and treatments but compassionate, calming and kind.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Bente is the best of the best ! She treats the whole person and does a wonderful job of it 100 %of the time. She is caring, kind and on the cutting edge in her field. She never fails to relieve our pain. Her nutritional guidance has changed the health and eating habits of the Walker and Johnson families. We love her and are so grateful we found her. It's been many years she's been treating us and we couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Bente (aka my angel with magical hands) has indeed been an angel in my life. She has taken care of everyone in my family from my grandmother to my little brother. I went to see her when I was having neck pain which I did not realize was a result of two accidents I had. At the time I did not realize how bad my neck issues were until Dr. Bente sent me to get some x - rays done. Dr. Bente has done wonders for my neck and my overall health. I brag about her all the time and do not plan on stopping anytime soon.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

If you are Humpty Dumpty, Dr. Bente will put you back together again! Seriously, Dr. Bente has been treating my family for many years with ourchronic and new aches and pains and we always get relief and sustaining results. Dr. Bente is our go-to person for treatment and Sharon always fits us in the already busy schedule. If you are looking for caring, kind and the very best of care, Dr. Bente and her office family are the ones to see. Can't say enough positives about this practice. Thank You, Dr. Bente and your Lovely Ladies, for taking such good care of us!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr.Bente and her staff...... When you go there it is a very relaxing....enjoyable environment...always fits you in for emergencies....I've been going there at least 10 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Kathleen Bente's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental