Ratings for Dr. Feras Bentaleb

I have been going to him the last 3 years, he is very thorough, friendly, caring, and attentive. He is very personable, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I've gone to him a lot in the last two years he's been in Rundle. He's fantastic. Also, not bad on the eyes. :)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

My first visit with Dr. Bentaleb was impressive. He was extremely professional and patient and actually spent time with me explaining exactly what was going on with me. Dr. Bentaleb is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever dealt with. Let's face it, most doctors just rush through patients and don't give you any time. This doctor took his time and was so considerate towards my needs. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for an exceptional GP! Thank you Dr. Bentaleb for providing world class service. I have found my family doctor for life!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

One of the best doctors I have seen , he was very kind , caring , and he was listining carefuly to my complains , I was really satisfied and I would really recomened him for my friends and family .

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

patient and knowledgable, he spent more then a 20 min with me and he was so helpful in my case, moreover, he gave me the latest treatments available and he went through the guide lines, I will definitely go bak to him again and I will recommend my family and friends to go and see him .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014