Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Garden

He did a fantastic job today! Surgery with no pain!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I went to Dr. Richard Garden, DDS, to have a wisdom tooth removed. During the consultation he explained exactly what was going to happen and gave me the prescriptions (pain/antibiotic) I would need after surgery. This allowed me to go home after surgery and not running to the pharmacy. Dr. Garden and his Staff at Chesapeake Oral Surgery Associates were kind, attentive and kept me informed at every step. I had little pain during procedure and thanks to already having the prescriptions filled I was able to control the pain after the numbing medication wore off. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Garden and his Staff at Chesapeake Oral Surgery Associates in Severna Park.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I got 2 teeth pulled and i felt no pain A plus Doc

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Patient, efficient and an expert in his field. Worked me in last minute, very accommodating and helpful staff. Was also able to reach him during off hours as to what I should do. Best oral surgeon I know off. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Garden is the best doctor in the world I truly appreciate him so much. He is the only Doctor I can go to I have dentist anxiety and he is so patient with me through the whole procedure. Thank you so much Dr. Garden

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Garden and staff were amazing! I was seen same day for emergency extraction and he and his staff made a very painful and scary situation a positive experience under the circumstances. He is the only oral surgeon I will trust from now on!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Garden literally is the best in his field. I have been a patient of his for more than a decade and my family also has gone to him. I trust him implicitly. You are in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Wait time was long but staff was excellent! I was very shocked how quick the teeth came out and didn’t feel a thing! Would defiantly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

He is the one. Every profession has a certain, very special individual who always appears to set the standard for that discipline. For oral surgery, Dr. Richard Garden is the one. Frequently referenced by his peers, praised by his patients, widely admired throughout the community, and especially loved by his friends, Dr. Garden is indeed a remarkable personality. His surgical abilities are second to none as is his knowledge and affection for the profession. Whether sponsoring lectures on contemporary dental innovations and techniques, implementing the latest technologies and methodologies into his own practice, or continuously striving for personal perfection, Dr. Garden provides many reasons to be admired. His work is of the highest caliber, with state-of-the-art equipment and techniques, thorough diagnosis and consultations, appropriate pain medications with considerations for each individual’s medical concerns, technical assistants also second to none, and fast, efficient, and pain free operations. His post-operative follow up is just as thorough as is his sincere concern for each patient’s recovery.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Very patient with me and my severe anxiety at the dentist. Smooth and successful visit, numbing and tooth extraction.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017