Ratings for Dr. Greg Tynski

He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. First time visit today. He made me feel very comfortable and listened to. Highly recommended! Staff were also very friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He was so knowlegable. Such a down to earth person very comfortable to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

He is definitely a great doctor in the valley in NS. Very kind and responsible and knowledgeable doctor! I just had 4 times appointments with him unfortunately I have to move to another province close to my due! He referred me really good doctor in Ottawa! Highly recommended as an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Tinsky is a wonderful. He is very knowledable and personable and I look forward to my visits. His staff on the other hand are unfortunately very rude, uncaring and unprofessional, not the type of person I would hire to work in this industry.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Met with Dr.Tynski today wonderful Dr. talked to us in our language understood everything and is gold to heart

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have to agree with every comment on here, I could not have asked for a better Dr to monitor my pregnancy then Tynski and my own family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

He is absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I was scared to have another c section. But he made the experience 1000 times better. He is very warm and explains everything to you. If I were having more children I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Tynski was assigned to me for my first pregnancy. I was new and unsure of a lot of things, he is wonderful and takes the time to interact with each patient on a personal level, he listens to concerns attentively and never makes you feel rushed. He takes the time to explain things clearly and is wonderfully at following up if he needs to look into something. Highly recommended as an OBGYN. The office staff however are something to be desired. They are rude, short to answer and often provide medical advice without consulting the Dr first. On two occasions they ignored my concern and provided their own personal medical opinion despite me having been told by Tynski to call and notify him with any changes.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Tynski followed both my pregnancies and delivered both of my children. I've never met a kinder doctor in my life. He puts you at ease, never rushes, and takes the time to explain test results instead of just saying they were fine. I actually looked forward to my appointments because he was always in such a good mood that it was impossible to leave his office without having at least one good laugh.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Tynski performed my c-section several years ago. It was my 2nd c-section, the 1st had been quite an ordeal (in another province), so I was a bit nervous. He was great, very kind and helped to reassure me and made the whole experience wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016