Ratings for Dr. Greg Tynski

Dr Tynski followed both my pregnancies and delivered both of my children. I've never met a kinder doctor in my life. He puts you at ease, never rushes, and takes the time to explain test results instead of just saying they were fine. I actually looked forward to my appointments because he was always in such a good mood that it was impossible to leave his office without having at least one good laugh.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Tynski performed my c-section several years ago. It was my 2nd c-section, the 1st had been quite an ordeal (in another province), so I was a bit nervous. He was great, very kind and helped to reassure me and made the whole experience wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I saw Dr Tynski for a consult back a couple months ago and my experience was awesome. he was very informative,patient,kind and personable. He treated me and my issue with respect both as a patient and a person. I would recommend anyone to see him. The staff also needs to be complimented. They are very efficient and friendly. Thank you to all for making my experience a good one.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Tynski for the first time recently and he was great! It appeared that many staff were on vacation when I arrived to see him so things were running a bit behind but his attitude was worth it. He's incredibly helpful and reassuring. I was very worried going into my examination but he was very gentle and talked me through the whole thing. He even let me watch with a little scope! (I know some people might find this gross but I think it's cool) He cleared up all miscommunication I had with my GP and I left feeling very confident.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Tynski was working the night I delivered my baby, he had not been my obgyn the whole way through so I was a little nervous at first and I had a few bumps along the way so I was quite anxious, he did a wonderful job of making sure I was informed of what was going on and relaxed, I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Tynski has a way of making an uncomfortable appointment a breeze. He is a kind gentle soul but also very knowledgeable. He performed my surgery last week and was in no rush to send me home. He was patient in answering my questions. I wish more doctors were like this gentleman. Kind of sad I won't have him as a doctor after my followup in six weeks.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Friday time I met Dr. Tynski he made me feel so comfortable. Usually goi to a new dr. For the first time especially an obgyn can be a little uncomfortable but not with him. He preformed my histerectomy and everything went fine. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have had an overall good experience with Dr. Tynski. Hi ed very caring, helpful and knowledgeable, and probably one of the most pleasant doctors I've ever encountered. His support staff and receptionists however are extremely rude!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Love Doctor Tynski, he's amazing and I'm so happy he's my obgyn

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Kind, gentle, professional. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015