Dr. Darrick E. Antell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darrick E. Antell

Dr. Antell is an excellent surgeon. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome of my breast augmentation. Less than two weeks post op and healing is remarkable thus far. I am feeling great and absolutely loving the results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Antell is kind, patient, knowledgeable and (importantly) very skilled in his practice. I am so relieved to have found a doctor whom I really trust to not only deliver aesthetically great results, but also to care about the patient experience throughout the process. I’m only a week or so out of surgery, but the recovery has been really smooth, and the result has far surpassed my expectations. Wholeheartedly recommend, Dr. Antell is a really talented plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

This is a glowing recommendation. I asked Dr. Antell something very difficult, to remove all sagging skin from my neck, smooth my jaw line as possible and improve my eyes, all without it being readily noticeable to anyone that anything had been done. He accomplished exactly what I asked in subtle, artful and, what I consider remarkable ways. He is very skilled. I am wonderfully pleased with the results. I told Dr. Antell that I feel liberated as I no longer have to wear eye make-up to feel presentable and I can wear scoop necks with complete comfort. I came to him with my ideas and he persuaded me to change them a bit to a solution he thought would be better. He was exactly right. There is much art to this profession and Dr. Antell knows just what to do. He is gifted with an artist's touch. It's a big decision to let someone change our appearance and vital to find the right person. Dr. Antell has operated on TV anchors and I now see why they choose him. He is also kind, full of good humor and concerned for his patients' welfare. He actually fun and a pleasure to know. He has wonderful people working with him. His anesthesiologist and nurses are highly skilled and caring. His office director and staff are very responsive to any need and very caring. Together they remove worry and make it easy. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Antell.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Antell is an exceptional plastic surgeon and I had a very positive experience. Every detail of this practice reflects his attention to detail and my results are a testament to that. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Antell. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. These are all important qualities for a doctor. His staff is a refection of him as they are very professional and highly educated. Most of them are studying to be doctors. His office is very clean, quaint and elegant. I am happy with my results, I was in excellent hands. Thank you Dr. Antell and staff!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Antell is extraordinary! He is caring, warm, kind , knowledgable and the utmost professional. His office staff was incredible! Courteous, attentive, accommodating and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Antell .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Wonderful experience, from the booking, the payment, the follow-up and the anesthesiologist. Everyone is so professional, kind and accommodating, answering all of my questions and making me feel very comfortable, at ease and in good hands. Most importantly, the results are also fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I am an anesthesiologist and during my career I have participated in more than EIGHTY THOUSAND surgical operation. More than TWENTY THOUSAND of them were plastic surgical procedure. I have spent long hours with many plastic surgeons in their operating rooms. Dr. Darrick Antell was always THE BEST of them. His demeanor, clinical judgement, temperament, and surgical skills are always above and beyond his call of duty. He has built the best surgical facility in New York and cultivated the most professional and attentive staff. Do not hesitate - you will not regret choosing Dr. Antell as your plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

For years, I was unhappy with a scar left on my face by a facial (labret) piercing. I finally decided to do something about it and saw Dr. Antell for a consultation. The staff are very friendly and Dr. Antell himself is very personable. I always felt I was in good hands. I was amazed when he said not only could he remove the scar, but that he could do it right away! An hour later, the procedure was done, and for a reasonable price, considering it's elective cosmetic surgery in NYC. Amazing that I went all those years with a scar on my face that Dr. Antell made virtually disappear in one morning. I should have gone a long time ago!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I interact with dozens of professionals throughout my day, so the first impression my appearance gives is very important to me. I am ecstatic with the results I got from my procedure with Dr. Antell, and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone considering surgery! When I was comparing surgeons online I compared the credentials and experience of a number doctors. Of everyone I had appointments with, what sold me on Dr. Antell was how much time he took explaining the procedure to me, his extensive set of before and after photos, and the iPhone app that was packed with information on the procedure and educational videos. Of course, the only thing that really matters is the results, and they are as stellar as every other part part of my interaction with the office!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Darrick E. Antell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Antell is a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has been in private practice and has served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Columbia University for over 20 years. He is an official spokesperson for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and has membership in many regional and national medical societies, including the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Antell is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He received his general surgery training at the prestigious Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Antell then went on to specialize in plastic/reconstructive surgery, training at the New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Interestingly, he also has a Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree from Case Western Reserve University. With both these degrees (MD and DMD), Dr. Antell has the unique expertise to analyze and reconstruct the face.

• English

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1982)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1985)
  • Weill Medical College Cornell University (Grad. 1987)

• Lipoma