Dr. Darrick E. Antell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darrick E. Antell

I highly recommend Dr. Antell. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. These are all important qualities for a doctor. His staff is a refection of him as they are very professional and highly educated. Most of them are studying to be doctors. His office is very clean, quaint and elegant. I am happy with my results, I was in excellent hands. Thank you Dr. Antell and staff!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Antell is extraordinary! He is caring, warm, kind , knowledgable and the utmost professional. His office staff was incredible! Courteous, attentive, accommodating and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Antell .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Wonderful experience, from the booking, the payment, the follow-up and the anesthesiologist. Everyone is so professional, kind and accommodating, answering all of my questions and making me feel very comfortable, at ease and in good hands. Most importantly, the results are also fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I am an anesthesiologist and during my career I have participated in more than EIGHTY THOUSAND surgical operation. More than TWENTY THOUSAND of them were plastic surgical procedure. I have spent long hours with many plastic surgeons in their operating rooms. Dr. Darrick Antell was always THE BEST of them. His demeanor, clinical judgement, temperament, and surgical skills are always above and beyond his call of duty. He has built the best surgical facility in New York and cultivated the most professional and attentive staff. Do not hesitate - you will not regret choosing Dr. Antell as your plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

For years, I was unhappy with a scar left on my face by a facial (labret) piercing. I finally decided to do something about it and saw Dr. Antell for a consultation. The staff are very friendly and Dr. Antell himself is very personable. I always felt I was in good hands. I was amazed when he said not only could he remove the scar, but that he could do it right away! An hour later, the procedure was done, and for a reasonable price, considering it's elective cosmetic surgery in NYC. Amazing that I went all those years with a scar on my face that Dr. Antell made virtually disappear in one morning. I should have gone a long time ago!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I interact with dozens of professionals throughout my day, so the first impression my appearance gives is very important to me. I am ecstatic with the results I got from my procedure with Dr. Antell, and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone considering surgery! When I was comparing surgeons online I compared the credentials and experience of a number doctors. Of everyone I had appointments with, what sold me on Dr. Antell was how much time he took explaining the procedure to me, his extensive set of before and after photos, and the iPhone app that was packed with information on the procedure and educational videos. Of course, the only thing that really matters is the results, and they are as stellar as every other part part of my interaction with the office!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Antell was very highly recommended to me by a friend/colleague of mine. I felt comfortable with him right away. As a medical professional myself and someone who has never had surgery, I was very nervous and had lots of questions. Dr. Antell and Michelle (RN) were kind, patient, knowledgeable, professional, and reassuring. Michelle returned my emails almost immediately, even on the weekend. I walked into the office on surgery day knowing that I was in excellent hands. I even left the final implant size selection up to Dr. Antell as I trusted him so much. I had done a LOT of research prior to my surgery and had been preparing myself mentally for post-op day 1 and the big reveal. I was expecting lots of swelling, bruising, etc. but when the bandages were removed I was absolutely shocked how natural and amazing my breasts looked - especially less than 24 hours after surgery! I have continued to heal over the past 4 months and am so incredibly pleased with the results. I never thought that my breasts would look so natural after an augmentation. The size is perfect and the scars are slowly fading. I feel confident that Dr. Antell is available should any future concerns arise, and look forward to seeing his smiling, friendly face each time I go to see him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Antell-- he will take the BEST care of you!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was at Dr. Antell's for a large lipoma removal requiring at least 3 weeks post-op excuse duty. But 2 hours post-op I walked out confidently one street from his office to my hotel. 8 days post-op recovery was even most remarkable as I was cleared fit to jump on a flight to Africa to resume work, a journey that took me a total of 19hours connecting 4 flights, no pains no discomfort. Back in office looking and feeling fit I can only say Dr. Antell and staff from the Front Desk to the OPs Room are incredibly amazing and pleasant people who made me feel so comfortable to proceed with the surgery and whose professionalism, positive and friendly attitudes significantly inspired my quick recovery. And I have no regrets at all money spent for the value of products received. Thank you so much. Please don't go too far looking; Make Dr. Antell's practice your one stop shop.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I am a health care professional myself and have wanted to have the area around my eyes improved for several years. I never thought I would have the courage to do anything about it until I met Dr Antell. We met in a professional setting and he was very knowledgeable and had such a calm demeanor. Making that first call to set up the initial appointment was the only scary part of the entire procedure. Dr Antell's office is quiet, warm and his small staff is caring and welcoming from the initial phone call. The pre-op information was clear and thorough and all questions were answered in a timely fashion. Michelle, Dr Antells RN on staff was incredibly caring and made numerous followup calls to check on my progress and to answer any new questions I may have. I was also encouraged to come to the office at any time if I had concerns. I am thrilled with the results and absolutely will call Dr Antell any time I feel the need to make improvements over time. I would also add that Dr Antell is very honest with patients expectations and also offered several non-surgical options to address any other concerns I had. I found this very helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Three weeks after my tummy tuck, I could not be happier. Everything has been so much easier than I expected. Dr. Antell and his entire staff could not be more pleasant or helpful. I am so glad I went with this practice!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Darrick E. Antell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Antell is a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has been in private practice and has served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Columbia University for over 20 years. He is an official spokesperson for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and has membership in many regional and national medical societies, including the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Antell is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He received his general surgery training at the prestigious Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Antell then went on to specialize in plastic/reconstructive surgery, training at the New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Interestingly, he also has a Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree from Case Western Reserve University. With both these degrees (MD and DMD), Dr. Antell has the unique expertise to analyze and reconstruct the face.

• English

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1982)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1985)
  • Weill Medical College Cornell University (Grad. 1987)

• Lipoma