You may also like

Ratings for Dr. G. Sunny Uppal

I have seen Dr. Uppal and couldn't be happier, all these false accusations are typical of the law firm making them. They are the ones that should be gone after. Iam pain free and his caring far exceeds many of the doctors I have seen for the same condition. Yes there is a wait but what does that tell you. He has a lot of patients must be some reason, people are willing to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

all that BS about counterfeit hardware is attorney nonsense to make them money. Hosp order hardware. All spine hardware is not fda approved - look at American Academy of Orthopaedic website.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

1st for the other person that rated this doctor before me I KNOW YOUR PAIN!! 2nd unfortunately the lawyers etc. can't tell you until it is all documented for fear of slander charges. I found out months ago from another doctor in the area. This guy is a complete waste of a medical degree, I really think someone took the tests for him...he does have "family in the business" but anyway...yes you can research the fake hardware scheme via the net, you can also check out the FBI website for his fellow conspirators before you pick another doctor. Please be careful as the inland empire is full of doctors and hospitals caught up in this nightmare.......Please people RUN very FAR away form this guy!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Please patients of Dr. Uppal past or current that have had spinal surgery, please look up counterfeit spinal hardware and get away from him. He has been my trusted Dr. For almost 9 years and used fake spine screws in me and many others for his own greed! I truly trusted this man and had nothing but good to say about him I was fooled. Unlike these drs. I was not there to steal from the workers comp system but get treated by someone I thought cared for me and I trusted with my life. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MORE SAD OR ANGRY.. I WAS JUST IN HIS OFFICE LAST TUESDAY. NO MENTION OF THE HUGE CASE COMING TO LIGHT. BY FRIDAY AND UNKNOWN TO ME ATTORNEY CONTACTED ME TO LET ME IN. WHY DIDN'T MY ATTORNEY OR THIS DR. TELL ME? Patients please beware. Don't be fooled like I was I trusted this dr. soo much I still find myself feeling bad for leaving him then I have to remember what he did to us.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I really don't know who these people are that posted good things about this crook of a Dr. I bet they are his paid staff. I have been under his care for over a year and can not believe this P.O.S is a MD. I have met crackheads that are more put together than him. You would have better luck meeting with a first year med school student. Please make sure to bring pillows and a sleeping bag to your apointment because you are gonna be waiting for at least three hours to see him. Good luck

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

dr uppal treated me very fair. he did a fusion on my neck and the outcome was great. the only complaint I have is the wait.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

After many years of acute pain, I was referred to Dr. Uppal regarding a spinal issue. Previous doctors said I was inoperable and I wanted 2nd opinion. Long story short, I had ant/post fusion, laminectomy, and discectomy, with cage and hardware. I was walking the next day, with only minor discomfort to incision sites. I was pain free in legs and back for the first time in 10 years. Dr. Uppal is an amazing, talented, and compassionate physician, who truly cares for his patients. I couldn't be happier with him, and the surgery he performed. I would highly recommend him to anyone with severe orthopedic issues. He is worth the wait, and will fix it correctly. Thank you Dr. Uppal. You are truly my hero.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Although he looks more like a car mechanic than a surgeon, he is one of the best back surgeons in the area.I had spinal fusion back in 2003, and am back to work. Also can play golf. I am not 100%, but who is after that type of surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Uppal and would go through it all over again if I needed to. There is a long wait in his office however, he is very busy

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. G. Sunny Uppal's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Uppal and couldn't be happier, all these false accusations are typical of the law firm making them. They are the ones that should be gone afte..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "all that BS about counterfeit hardware is attorney nonsense to make them money. Hosp order hardware. All spine hardware is not fda approved - look at American ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "1st for the other person that rated this doctor before me I KNOW YOUR PAIN!! 2nd unfortunately the lawyers etc. can't tell you until it is all documented for f..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Please patients of Dr. Uppal past or current that have had spinal surgery, please look up counterfeit spinal hardware and get away from him. He has been my trus..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible surgeon who fuses patients with non fda cleared implants to get a higher percentage on his kick back. Patients be warned."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "brilliant and technically excellent. knows how to get complex cases done - weeds out bogus workcomp drug seeking disgruntled patients"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I really don't know who these people are that posted good things about this crook of a Dr. I bet they are his paid staff. I have been under his care for over ..."

January 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38086'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gurvinder" to "G. Sunny"

July 6, 2012