Ratings for Dr. G. Sunny Uppal

Horrible, google him , he was related to fraud case.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Better for you to go to veterinarian than go to him, Google his name was involved in fraud ... go to doctor not looking for insurance companies money.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Uppal is very knowledgable about spine problems and spine surgery. He will be very patient in explaining things to you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

To the person who started this link, unless you had a spinal fusion during that time frame you should keep you uneducated opinions to yourself. And unless you have seen the documented proof, you have no idea what you are talking about. Keep seeing him and don't you dare whine when your back is screwed up for the rest of your life.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I have seen Dr. Uppal and couldn't be happier, all these false accusations are typical of the law firm making them. They are the ones that should be gone after. Iam pain free and his caring far exceeds many of the doctors I have seen for the same condition. Yes there is a wait but what does that tell you. He has a lot of patients must be some reason, people are willing to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

all that BS about counterfeit hardware is attorney nonsense to make them money. Hosp order hardware. All spine hardware is not fda approved - look at American Academy of Orthopaedic website.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

1st for the other person that rated this doctor before me I KNOW YOUR PAIN!! 2nd unfortunately the lawyers etc. can't tell you until it is all documented for fear of slander charges. I found out months ago from another doctor in the area. This guy is a complete waste of a medical degree, I really think someone took the tests for him...he does have "family in the business" but anyway...yes you can research the fake hardware scheme via the net, you can also check out the FBI website for his fellow conspirators before you pick another doctor. Please be careful as the inland empire is full of doctors and hospitals caught up in this nightmare.......Please people RUN very FAR away form this guy!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Please patients of Dr. Uppal past or current that have had spinal surgery, please look up counterfeit spinal hardware and get away from him. He has been my trusted Dr. For almost 9 years and used fake spine screws in me and many others for his own greed! I truly trusted this man and had nothing but good to say about him I was fooled. Unlike these drs. I was not there to steal from the workers comp system but get treated by someone I thought cared for me and I trusted with my life. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MORE SAD OR ANGRY.. I WAS JUST IN HIS OFFICE LAST TUESDAY. NO MENTION OF THE HUGE CASE COMING TO LIGHT. BY FRIDAY AND UNKNOWN TO ME ATTORNEY CONTACTED ME TO LET ME IN. WHY DIDN'T MY ATTORNEY OR THIS DR. TELL ME? Patients please beware. Don't be fooled like I was I trusted this dr. soo much I still find myself feeling bad for leaving him then I have to remember what he did to us.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Horrible surgeon who fuses patients with non fda cleared implants to get a higher percentage on his kick back. Patients be warned.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

brilliant and technically excellent. knows how to get complex cases done - weeds out bogus workcomp drug seeking disgruntled patients

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. G. Sunny Uppal's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1986)

AARP