Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Mann

Went here for many years . Very shocked and speechless my last visit . Things have certainly changed for the worse here ! Grabbed my records for over 15 years and found a professional , caring doctor and staff at Lehigh valley hospital !!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Almost 4 years ago Dr. Mann delivered my daughter. I went into labor at 26 weeks and had many complications Dr. Mann was so understanding, caring and reassuring. He even called me on his day off after yet another complication to check in on me. His bedside manner is something you see few and far in between these days it seems. He doesn't rush his visit with you and is sympathetic to your needs, concerns and worries. He was very kind, knowing o would deliver early he told me stories about all his children being premature and how he would take the very best care. I was so happy to have him deliver my daughter and I'm excited to have him deliver my second baby in October

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Mann is an angel. Best doctor I've ever had, I wish he was my doctor for everything. I wish there was a way I could show more appreciation for him. He genuinely cares for his patients and you can talk to him about anything. He gives his absolute all and isn't some quack that gives you a bunch of meds and sends you on your way. This guy is so busy running from his office to the hospital plus with 6 kids at home and is still the nicest, most caring person I know. I look forward to him delivering my 2nd child and I recommend him to everyone for regular check ups and during their pregnancy. He is truly one of God's gifts. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Mann has got to be sent from Heaven! He is the best Doctor I've ever been to, and he has a wonderful bedside manner too. He truely cares for his patients as individuals, and never makes you feel like you're just a number on his to do list for the day. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I can not say enough about this doctor. I love him so much, I will never change. He honestly knows what he is talking about, and he is not afraid to find ways to help you. He is willing to find solutions for post partum intercourse problems. He immediately picked me up after another doctor ****ed me. I wish all doctors were like him. He honestly means the world to me. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He gives his patients 1000% not just 100%. My boyfriend and myself are absolutely impressed by his dedication. Also. He has 6 kids of his own, so children are his thing. It's almost like he was born to deliver babies. Can't wait for him to deliver my second child!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

best doctor in the world. he is great. Love the man. He takes wonderful care of all his patients, very attentive and just in general concerned.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

He is a perfect doctor. He takes his time. He is understanding, compassionate and takes your symptoms seriously. He is extremely knowledgeable. He will investigate why you are having pain, not just tell you it is pms and take midol.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Christopher R. Mann's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA