Ratings for Dr. Santosh Mittal

I went to the doctor for a cleaning and from there it was constant you need this done and that done. I had been going to the dentist every 3 months before I changed to her and wasn't told that I needed all the work that she claims. I was advices before I went to her to get the mercury fillings changed. I let her do 2 the other day and came home with my lip busted by her. I went back the next day to get another one done and told her about it. She told me that I may have bit it trying to eat before the novacaine had worn off. I felt the swelling with my tongue when I left but I didn't look at it until I got home. My lip was bruised also. I think she is too rough and her chairside manner was very uncaring with my husband and I. Paid $44 for a fluoride treatment for sensitivity that didn't work. The practice is called Comfort Dental, however she gives far less than comfort as she works in your mouth. She doesn't like you to say she is hurting you or that you are uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Mittal for a long time. She is great with kids, as well as with older people. One time they took me late when they had an emergency situation with another patient, and she was very apologetic. I would highly recommend Dr. Mittal.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

does not know how to deal with children well. the first time I took my daughter for her very first checkup from any denist, the dr. grabbed her arm and shook her and told her to be quiet that there was a baby sleeping upstairs. She is lucky that I didnot sue her or throw her up against the wall when she did that to my 3 yr. old. They definetely do not know how to deal with children very well at all. I dont recomend anyone to take their children to that psychotic dentist.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Mittal is excellant with my entire family. She is honest and to the point. I have seen her for a long time. I would recommend to others. The Location is great also. She is doing Impants now which is great becasue I need one. I am going to have her do my Impant.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010