Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Rooney

End of December 2010 - I was worried about seeing a new doctor since mine had disappeared out of the blue, but I LOVE Dr.Rooney. She took a lot of time with me and understanding my needs. I know this might be TMI, but she is excellent with the tests that us women have to get (to me, that is SUPER important). I am so excited to have found a good doctor that cares and respects me. I highly HIGHLY recommend her as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Rooney is fine as a primary physician. The office staff of the Gunbarrel Medical Center, however, if a joke. I am often placed on hold for over 10 minutes and the overall vibe of the place is that the patient is not the priority.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr Rooney should have referred me to several specialists years ago based on my labwork and didn't. She missed an opportunity to help me by not referring me on soon enough and caused a lot of problems to get worse than they needed to be.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

DON'T BE LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH DR. ROONY. I called Dr. Rooney's office and told the receptionist I was running 10 minutes behind schedule. The receptionist said no problem. When I got there I was told I needed to reschedule for being 10 minutes late. Needless to say this aggravated me, after all, how often is Dr. Rooney on schedule?

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I am 29 now, and have been going to Dr.Rooney since I was in high school. I LOVE her! If she can't figure it out, she kinds someone that can. She helps however she can, she listens and seems to really care. She is down to earth, and REAL...not just a stiff Dr.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

A great doctor for adults too -- down to earth, reassuring, knowledgeable, a good listener. I've recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

This doctor was excellent with my children, especially their shots. She listened, spent time with me and made sure I understood what is going on. Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Anna M. Rooney's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1995)