Ratings for Dr. Karla M. Stanz

My first time here and I do plan to go back. I loved the ladies. They're very pleasant. I recommend this office. :)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My only complaint is that the appointment is never on tme. I try very hard to get to the office on time and expect the same. I can understnad a couple of times running late but this is constant. My appointments are usually in the late afternoon/evening. It would be nice to recieve a phone call to say that the appointment will be running 30 min late or whatever the case is.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Stanz for about three years. We have had nothing but pleasant experiences with the doctor and her staff. We actually moved out of the area over a year ago and still drive back every six months for our appointments. It is worth it to us to be comfortable with our dentist. I have recommended her to another family member who has been pleased also.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I've been visiting with Dr. Stanz for over 1.5 years now, Dr. Stanz's staff is very friendly and helpful. She seems very knowledgable. My husband has switched to her as well. We're very pleased with our experience with Dr. Stanz and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010