Ratings for Dr. Devinder Gupta

Very unprofessional and rude. I asked about how much a procedure costs and he became very aggressive and would not give me a straight answer. If you want to be treated poorly and likely overcharged, have at him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Gupta! He has a hidden pricing system, and gets angry when asked about his pricing structure. De Gupta also has no respect for his female dental assistants.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

After a visit we had a leftover balance of 800 from our primary insurance. We asked for that balance to be submitted to our secondary insurance and when we received the paperwork from our insurance company we were shocked to see that rather than bill the 800 he billed almost $3000!! He is now claiming we owe him about $1350 for the remainder of the nearly 3k he billed to our secondary insurance.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

My husband went in for a pulled filling and chipped tooth. He was told that the tooth would need a cap and it would cost $500. He explained that was too expensive and he would have to make payments. At the end of his visit, he had TWO capped teeth and a bill for a thousand dollars. The cleaning I got was very quick and rather painful. I did not have that typical clean mouth feeling when I left and it was the first time I'd ever had a dentist perform the cleaning. He sprayed my mouth with water and polished my teeth, and then sent me on my way. My appointment was an hour late.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010