Ratings for Dr. Hashim Chothia

Dr. Hashim is the most unprofessional, Dr. I have ever encountered. He yells, and hangs up on pt's who call with Questions. He was so mean to me on the telephone that I almost hung up in tears. He should not be in business. I would not recommend anyone to go to this office ever!! In fact I think it is extremely scary that we have Dr's like this working with our health. I wish I could do more then just write this review! He is scary mean!! Please find another office !!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Chothia is the best dentist in Seattle. I very much disagree with the below statement about how he treats the hygenist. In fact he is extremely kind to them and kind to everybody in the office. I refuse to see anyone else including whether i have insurance or not. I have complicated teeth and I feel confident going to him. I highly recommend him for a dentist you know what he is saying is credible.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Chothia is ery knowledgeable and is very kind to his patients - even my kids are comfortable with him. The only problem? He is nasty and mean to the hygenists - it is enough to make me uncomfortable!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008