Ratings for Dr. Pawan Jain

Horrible bedside manner.. Rude to his own staff. Unhelpful staff. Unsanitary office. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have MS without Dr Jain the first neuro to put me on Tysabri I,d be in a wheelchair. He is brilliant and skilled and kind and the best there is.Kathleen Mckenna

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I was in a motorcycle accident last Dec and injured my back. I am a 64 y/o former drug addict, clean for 26 years. Over the years and many surgeries, for a long time I was afraid to take pain meds. Over time and thanks to NA, I gained confidence enough to be able to recognize when I needed pain meds and to take them as Rx-ed. Dr. Jain took x-rays, an MRI, and checked out my medical records as well as examining me. I think a lot of people don’t know how to go to a doctor, and consequently feel they don’t get the proper attention. I had had my records submitted prior to my visit so I didn’t have to wait. I arrived early because I knew there would be preliminary paperwork and was into Dr. Jain’s examining room within five minutes or so. I told Dr. Jain of my drug addiction and he asked the appropriate questions concerning that issue. I still have back pain, but it is managed by the Rx. I think Dr. Jain is doing what he is supposed to be doing, and I am happy with his work. I. Davis

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

This is a very good doctor and he knows what he is doing. people give him bad ratings because he does what is best for the patient not what the patient thinks he should do or gives the patient what meds they think they think they should have or want to get just to high off them.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

1) re: his staff. Every ONE has been replaced & the new staff, w/o exception, is polite, helpful & kind. (The former staff but for one yg woman I agree w/ what has been said by others.) 2) Treatment/exam: Very thorough; spent as much time as I requested & was the FIRST doctor to get me out of pain since a (botched) surgery in '94 after the NoRidge Quake. (Any idea what it's like to spend 10+ yrs being in so much pain I preyed to die in my sleep ea nt to suddenly having the pain stop... & begin to LIVE again?) Dr. Jain LITERALLY returned my life BACK to me again! (God BLESS you, Doctor Jain!) PS: Pd w/ an insurance co not listed

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Completely incompetent, rude, apathetic staff. Had appointment at 5:00, doors locked at 4:45, knocked. Staff had other patients come to tell us they were closed and did not schedule patients after 3:30. Could not even be bothered to get up off their fat ___ to come and talk to us themselves. Called, were told same thing, then put to voice mail. Got in when another patient came out. Showed them appointment card and told them this was not how to run an office, especially with ill patients, keeping them locked out in the cold wind, etc. Could not believe it. If daughter (who is the patient) did not like this doctor, would request all records and go elsewhere. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. He should fire them all.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

This is the rudest doctor and office staff I have ever been in contact with. They have prevented me from getting health insurance since September 2011 and I am yet to have a copy of my medical records. Not to mention how many times I was in tears because they were so mean to me when all I wanted was help. I also have to get a second opinion because what I was diagnosed with by Dr. Jain is not correct. I would not be having problems with my legs if it was only a problem with my occipital nerves.... How is this guy still in business and who the hell does he answer to?! This is absurd. Sick people do not deserve to be treated this way. Save yourself the stress and DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

This doctor's office staff is the most incompetent I have EVER seen. They are very rude as well. My lawyer had to threaten with a subpoena before they would release a copy of my records for my disability case. DO NOT see this doctor, he is greedy and doesn't care about patients, just money.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr Jain has a very rude, uncaring, and unsymphathetic staff, the doctor is never, ever,on time for appointments and if you don't like leave, I would never return there if I knew where else I could turn, the only thing Dr Jain cares about is squeezing as many patients in his day to maximize his profits, he just ups the dope to stop my pain and doesen't try getting to the root of my problem, avoid him like the plague!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Very rude doctor. I went to see him for a certain reason, he claimed that I was all wrong and that I had something completely different going on. I am already on medication that was prescribed by another doctor and have responded to it, he did not seem to care and insisted I had something else wrong. Tries to make a diagnosis without an MRI or anything. He talks over you, and cuts you off. Not to mention his office is dirty and smells like cigarette smoke. I highly recommend you see someone else in Las Cruces. Horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Pawan Jain's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare