Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Dartt

Excellent Doctor!! I am a nurse and work around many Doctors and by far this MD I would trust with my life and the lives of my kids and husband. He is very knowledgable and very caring. He listens to his pts needs. He has saved numerous lives and that I know for a fact!! Best in area. You definetly can't go wrong with this MD!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Dartt is a very nice person but lacks the very important skill of truly listening to the patient's symptoms. Our family has had two very serious conditions misdiagnosed and treated as if they were just common ailments; quite scarey actually. There is also one office worker who can be combative if questioned.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

I had an appointment with Dr. Dartt after an appointment in Lexington with another doctor. I raced and made the appointment in time then waited for over an hour to see the doctor. When he came in, I laughed about "straightening out the curves" on the road I had traveled. He asked why I had my appointment in Lexington and I told him. He then proceeded to discuss the health issues I had previously discussed with the doctor in Lexington. I was there for a workman's comp. injury evaluation. Later, I received a message that his office needed a copy of my insurance card. When I asked why, I was told that because "we" had discussed the health issues he discussed (which I had not scheduled my office visit for) they needed to bill my health insurance. Workman's comp. and my privite insurance were billed for one office visit. He talked and talked about my health issues. I was bored because I had just discussed them earlier with my Lexington doctor. I felt he was trying to impress me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I'm a 67 year old retired nurse and I have never known a better GP! He stays on schedule almost all the time yet makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has that day. He has never failed to take my opinion and concerns seriously and takes time to teach and discuss alternatives. I've found that he is up-to-date on every problem I've had, sympathetic, conscientious and a just plain nice person. His office staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Very helpful and Knowledgeable. Had me up and back to my oldself in 3 days.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Does not understand my illness or the treatments. He simply does not care that I have Chronic Pain and Fatigue. He is not willing to even try to help me. I have been waiting for his office to set up appointment with Pain Clinic for three months. I call his office week after week to see if appointment has been made. I have been to the ER four times in the last three months.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Richard M. Dartt's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Harrodsburg, KY