Ratings for Dr. Shahrzad Haghayegh

what an amazing experience i had with dr shahrzad...i was in need of a dental implant and fortunately i came across dazzling smile care..i am really pleased with their services and have already scheduled my next appointment...highly recommended...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

last thursday i had an appointment with dr shahrzad for my wisdom tooth extraction...she & her staff are very friendly & passionate about their work... she made me feel comfortable during the whole procedure.. Highly recommended....

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had always been made fun of during high school due to my misaligned teeth…I had lost my confidence and was unwilling to do anything in life..this is when I heard about dr. shahrzad, a dentist in my grandparents’ place, MA. I went for the suggested treatment and the results changed my life forever..dr. shahrzad effectively straightened my teeth and now they look so aligned that even my friends fail to recognize me ;) ..i am very thankful to her for giving back my confidence.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

i ‘ve been to dr shahrzad haghayegh twice for the removal of my wisdom teeth...she was very nice & professional and i felt at great ease when i walked in...her staff was very generous & the place was clean....thumbs up...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Last week I had an appointment with Dr.shahrzad for my wisdom tooth extraction...i was very reluctant but she was very polite & took her time to explain the whole procedure. After talking to her, I was quite relaxed.....The procedure went smoothly and I back to work the very next day. i highly recommend her to anyone who has any type of dental problem.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

An outstanding dentist with a great personality to go along with her vast knowledge and skill level.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

My experience with this doctor was just terrible. She seems weird and does not seem to enjoy her job as a dentist. I will not revisit her again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

This dentist was extremely rude to me and looked like she hated her job. If you don't want a major damage to your teeth, please choose another dentist. She sucks.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I was very pleased with her work. Her office is not in Saugus but closer to Boston. She is one of the best dentists I ever had. She has a million awards on her wall. She has healing hands that took my pain away even before she started to drill my teeth. I know my insurance does not pay well but I got top service as though I paid a million dollars. She was sooo focused on prevention not on making a lot of money. She is a truly gifted doctor and I strongly recommend her. Her office does not look like the Taj Mahal but her etiquette and professionalism is like the Ritz Carlton. You'll love her. I promisee

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011