Ratings for Dr. Ada A. Koransky

Saw Dr. Koransky and had multiple tests done. She said she'd call me with the results in a couple of weeks. After 3 weeks passed, I called her office and was told she'd call me back. She never returned my call. I called 2 more times and was told the same thing and she never returned the call. The 4th time I called, I was told she was on vacation. I said that I had been waiting over 2 months to get the results of my tests. Her assistant rudely told me to hold. Then she came back on the phone and said that everything was normal (in a rude, impatient tone of voice.) The male assistant who does one of the tests felt it necessary to put his hand on my upper thigh while the test was running. The test is done with the patient lying on a table. How this doctor has such high ratings is beyond understanding.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I have had Dr Koransky for many years. Dr koransky makes you feel at ease. Medications perscribed, I have not had any problems with. I find her and her staff very warm, knowledgeable and helpful. I have never had any problems with them. When you walk in the office the office staff make you feel welcomed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Staff is borderline incompetent. Could not get my records transferred from another doctor after three tries; ultimately had to hand-carry them. The doctor wasn't interested when I tried to tell her of the problem. She also doesn't return repeated requests to return phone calls, but maybe the staff never gave her the messages. My experience did not create the trust needed to put my care in her hands.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

I've had Dr. Koransky for my cardiologist for a few years now. She has always been warm, friendly and helpful. She takes her time and answers all of your questions. Her office staff are wonderful too. They are all very professional and always return your phone calls.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Koransky was professional, knowledgable, poised, and very effecitve in treating a heart attack...my reason for being her patient.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Very Relaxed and easy going. Very Helpful and knowledgeable. Listens to the patient. Good office staff.I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Ada A. Koransky's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1974)

Centene