Ratings for Dr. Catherine C. Kanwetz

Simply the best dentist that I have had in my 62 years on earth. A delightful person and an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I would like to point out that the review that has been posted about Dr. Catherine Kanwetz is frugal and unhelpful. Dr. Kanwetz gives amazing rates to her patients. Your review reflects that you obviously believe that Dr. Kanwetz didn't give her best when I have gone to her for I've fifteen years and always leave happy. It disappoints me to see that although Dr. Kanwetz gives all that she can, some patients are low enough to say that they deserve more, when other dentist dont treat their patients even half as well as Dr. Kanwetz does for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

This dr is always running late and left me in the waiting room for 45 minutes. The staff was very helpful and sincere but I would not go back. Also very rude nurse that came in and took my x rays. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Very caring doctor. Excellent staff. On time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010