Ratings for Dr. John P. Ouderkirk

I did not like my visit. The office is not what you think it is. The front desk staff are curt, the nurse and phlebotomist were unprofessional, and the nurse did not schedule my CT appointment as promised. They wanted me to use a website to get my test results, but I was unable to sign up with the links they sent. When I called to resolve the issue, I was put on hold for a long time only to have no resolution. I was disappointed in my visit; I had chosen Dr. Ouderkirk as I heard he was a gay doctor because I thought the rapport would be better, but I did not get to meet him as a new patient. Disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr Ouderkirk was very helpful. He spent an inordinate amount of time on my first visit going over my blood work and making sure I understood what he needed me to understand. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

The nurse at Dr. Ouderkirk's office requires some professional development.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Excellent Doctor, Spent the extra time with me that I really needed. Thoroughly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Never available, always in a rush to get you out, forgetful, condescending, more interested in performing cosmetic work on pretty gay boys than practicing medicine. And the office staff thinks there work is more a party than a profession, and one always has to leave a message rather than speaking directly to a profesional. And then if one gets a call back, which is usually never, it averages 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. John P. Ouderkirk's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1996)