Ratings for Dr. Christina P. Kim

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. The amount of time it took to get the dentures made and appointment set up to get the fitted was ridiculous. The receptionist (Mary Key) was VERY rude and stated that she had called and if the call didn't go through that was not her problem and she was not going to argue with me (mind you she had been going back and forth with me for about 2 minutes on whether she called or not) Not to mention that they didn't tell us until the day before that we needed a release form from the doctor. As well as when we showed up for the 1 o'clock appointment at 12:55 the office was CLOSED and no one showed up until 1:03 VERY unprofessional. All of this could have been since they had already been paid weeks prior to even sending the implants to be made .. DO NOT recommend this facility at all.. it was just an all around horrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Kim fitted me for a crown. The crown sat too high and when I would bite down none of my other teeth would touch because the crown was so tall. I told her this. She said it was my imagination. 2 days later, after horrible headaches and not being able to chew because of no contact other than the crown, I returned. She would never admit that it was too high but eventually complied and filed it down. At this time I told her I was not able to floss around it. She said "I can get floss down so you must just be going at the wrong angle." I again showed her that the floss would not go between my teeth. She ended the conversation saying that I was just doing it wrong. A year and a half later, I returned to a different dentist today for a cleaning. After x-rays the dentist showed me a broken piece of the crown that was beneath the crown and lodged between my teeth....hence the reason I couldn't floss. I now will have to have the crown replaced. Rude. Cocky. Demeaning. Lazy.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Very horrible dentist. Do not go to her or you will be ashamed. She is very unhelpful and does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I am very sad that I trusted this person to provide medical care for my daughter's teeth. I tried to look past her insensitive rude bedside manner if you will but now 2 weeks after dental work my daughter will have to have another procedure to fix the first one. HA not by this lady though. Do not waste your time and put your children through unnecessary treatment.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Went in for a replacement veneer in October. Wasn't able to get it put in until February due to her not doing the mold correctly. When she finally set it, I immediately noticed it was crooked. She did nothing to fix it. It looks AWFUL and she didn't seem to care. I have gone to her for years and really liked her, but since she has moved and is working out of the Bright Smile office, her work has gone way down in quality. I am looking for a new dentist. The office is staffed by a bunch of kids who don’t seem to know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Worst dentist I've ever been to. Rude, unprofessional, insensitive, unknowledgeable. If you complain something is painful, her response will be "I know". My new dentist had to remake impressions due to her shoddy work. Fillings fall out after 3 months - she does not stand by her work. Charges you again. VERY defensive when asked to explain why a procedure was necessary. Will over-bill your insurance. Will over-charge you. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST!!! She needs Anger Management therapy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. kim is the best and is always very helpful,she has never over charged in fact was very helpful in the insurance procedures and futher more her office personal does the billing,people are human and do make mistakes.if you had a bad time maybe you should look in the mirror..we love dr.k

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

This is probably the worst dentist I've ever had. She took 2 x-ray films on my teeth but charged the insurance 4 films (she said she could see my front teeth with her eyes so I don't need those 2 x-ray films). However, when I received the insurance statement, she charged the insurance for 4 films). Dr. Kim gave me a fluoride tube but billed me later (my new dentist said I don't need any fluoride tube). Moreover, Dr. Kim did a deep cleaning on my teeth without telling me ahead of time. Basic cleaning is 100% covered by the insurance but deep cleaning is not. She should have told me before doing the deep cleaning on my teeth & see if I am willing to pay for the extra. I don't believe my teeth needs deep cleaning at all because I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day (after meals), use mouthwash & floss daily. My new dentist has never done any deep cleaning on my teeth & I have changed nothing on my dental care routine.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

tried to bill for the amount the insurance settled for after she messed up a procedure. Dentist was very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010