Ratings for Dr. Neena K. Uppal

Dr. Uppal is one of the best doctors I have had. She remembers me and calls me by my name (important) and knows my medical history. Very knowledgeable. I very much recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Wonderful Dr...She is calm and caring...Of course she is knowledgable...Of my Drs she is my favorite...thank you Dr Uppal and the very kind staff...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Changed primary doc on recommendation of another and found Dr. Uppal to be very knowledgeable, compasionate and pleasant which puts her patients at ease. Always available to answer questions and never in a rush. I have type two diabetes as well as a heart condition and she is on top of the latest meds that are the best for my situation. She confers with my cardio doc as needed.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very happy with this doc. As others said, she is very comfortable to talk with..she is open minded, which I appreciate. She is current with studies and is very knowledgeable about meds.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

When I was admitted to the hospital, neither Dr. Uppal or her on-call staff came to do rounds. I was in the hospital from 3/3/11 through 3/5/11. When I called her office on 3/7/11 to follow up (my heart rate was still unstable) she never returned my call. On 3/12/11, I received a letter from her stating that she refused to be my doctor anymore. What type of doctor "fire's" you when you're in a time of emergency? I've filed a claim with the Arizona Board of Medicine. Shameful way to treat your patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Uppal is what every woman wants in a doctor. She is caring, takes as much time as you need with her and truly worries about what your problems are. Whether they are emotional or physical she'll find the solution for you. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I have been a patient for 10 years and feel she is the best MD I have ever had. She listens and seems to care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Listens and doesn't hurry you out of the office. Wants to know what your concerns are and what kind of help that you want.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

She always tried to come up with some solution to the patients problem. She is very pleasant and seems to be truly concerned.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Neena K. Uppal's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med