Ratings for Dr. Rodney J. Thornell

We love Dr. Thornell and have been coming here for 9 years. I have had multiple things done here and recently had a crown and 3 fillings. (Dang pregnancy mouth). They could tell I was anxious and gave me the gas and made sure I was numb, even renumbing me to make sure I was comfortable. They are very kind to me and my family. The office staff is very kind and welcoming. The dental hygienists are through and helpful. We have also been coming here with our children for 7 years and they have handled all of our dental needs. No cavities yet, thankfully, but he has done the extractions for our 8 year old son, helping his teeth to come in straight and uncrowded. We recommend Dr. Thornell to everyone we can.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Best Dental office I have ever been to. I hate going to Dentists but DR Thornell makes it a smooth process. Amazing!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

The office staff quoted me a price on my root canal which seemed fair. Afterwards they came back and charged us an additional $200 saying that was our remaining portion. The inability to accurately determine a charge for a routine root canal made me feel they were very dishonest with me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012