Ratings for Dr. Yogesh B. Parikh

Yogesh B Parikh is flat out a crook!!! He prescribed unnecessary medication to a pregnant woman, re-filled fillings that were perfectly fine and wanted to do a root canal or pull a tooth that only needed a simple filling!!! All he did was pad his wallet by doing unneeded dental work to get paid by the insurance company! He will be reported.......

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

This man spit in my mouth. he asked over and over if I had the money to pull tooth. When I told him I had the cash. He wanted to know where it was. When I told him it was in my pocket he decided to proceed and broke my tooth off leaving the root broken below gum line and now the gum has grown closed over a broken off root. I would never send anyone I know to him. NEVER !!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

This doctor will work with you on payment, which is great. He also didn't care if I was late, he fit me it. The problem was I had crowns done in the front and he hurt me really bad when he should have numbed me up more. It was very bad.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009