Gary Boardman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Gary Boardman

I found Gary Boardman through reviews on the Academy Foot clinic reviews I went to see him for foot pain he suggested new orthotics (Mine were 10 years old) he did a thorough assessment prior to suggesting new orthotics there were no sales pitches he was professional and honest I have no foot pain and am back running. The service he and his assistant Anna was above and beyond.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

the best podiatrist I have ever seen. I had such a thorough assessment and learned more then ever about my foot issues. I have had orthotics for over 25 years and learned more then anyone else has ever told me. Dr Gary is friendly and kind and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Gary is excellent and he really knows his stuff. I came in with foot pain which my MD couldn't help me with and Gary knew exactly what was the problem and within a matter of a few visits cured me and I am so thankful

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

The absolute best podiatrist appointment I have ever had, he is informative, knowledgeable and thorough and he is nice on top of it all.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

The foot treatments that I got from Gary were more than I expected and his staff are very good and this clinic is very convenient and modern.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Sorry my English not good but mr Gary fixed my bad foot good. Pain now gon and good man.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

If anyone is looking for great, honest, treatments, then look no further than my wonderful Foot Doctor, Dr. Gary Boardman.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

I came to this clinic because of their high ratings and wanted to see Marz but she was booked weeks ahead and I ended up going to to see Gary and he was so far the best experience that I have ever received from any medical clinic.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I was impressed with the high level of care provided by Dr. Boardman and his clinic.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I was more than impressed by Dr. Gary with his professionalism and his clinic. He reminds me of my grandfather with his mannerism. Definitely looking forward to making Dr. Gary my family Podiatrist. Also Anna is unbelievable with her high energy enthusiasm making every step of the journey enjoyable. Kudos to all.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Gary Boardman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MEMBER OF THE COLLEGE OF CHIROPODISTS OF ONTARIO (COCOO) MEMBER OF THE CANADIAN FEDERATION OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE (CFPM) TOTALLY DEDICATED TO MY PATIENTS WHILE ALWAYS EMBRACING NEW TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGIES AND ATTENDING THE MOST RELEVANT SEMINARS AND COURSES TO STAY CURRENT. MY CLINICAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE SHERBOURNE CLINIC, TORONTO REHABILITATION HOSPITAL, TORONTO GENERAL HOSPITAL, LAMP COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, URBAN CORE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOSPITAL, ERIN MILLS PODIATRY, FEET-IN-MOTION, BRAMALEA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE, I WAS ALSO THE FOUNDER OF FOUNDATION CHIROPODY IN MISSISSAUGA.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)
  • Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Grad. 2010)