Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Kelber

Dr. Kelber delivered both my children and was our primary care doctor for all the years we lived in Oregon. Of the people we left behind when we moved, I think he is in the top three (especially my wife). Doctors like this are few and far between. We love his staff too, the nurses are caring and personable, great with kids. I just can't say enough good things about this doctor; professional, expert, and very personable. He's wonderful with kids; always cheerful, with a smile. The "caring" thing isn't a big point for me (I just want doctors to know what the heck they're doing) but my wife and kids scored him 110% on this too. We frequently had to schedule him on EXTREMELY short notice e.g. first thing the next morning, and the staff worked hard to accomodate us. They were even rather tolerant of our dardiness, and we never waited long for our appointments. Tripe A+

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr Mikey has been our primary care doctor for many years, maybe about 25. By now he, including the staff, is more a friend than simply our doctor and medical advisor. The wife and I are "snowbirds", going south to Arizona... In the course of the Arizona winters we have met many folks our same age. And after hearing their doctoring woes we feel extremely fortunate to be on Dk Kelber's patient list. Not long ago we were concerned about the possiblity of his retiring.... But then he bought a big motorcycle and we no longer worry about him retiring. We will be greatly sadden when we are no longer his patients. Hmmmm. Do you suppose we could be his geriatric guinea pigs now that he has shifted from delivering babies?

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

He has been my family doctor since I was born, and we went to him for prenatal care and delivery with our first child. For the prenatal apts, we initally had a little trouble while asking questions, he seemed to assume that we were only asking if *whatever we asked about* was alright. Once we found how to word questions such that he understood what we were looking for, he was the most helpful and most knowledgeable doctor we have encountered. I would love to be able to see him again for our second pregnancy, but sadly he no longer delivers babies.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Michael W. Kelber's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Coventry Healthcare