Ratings for Dr. Julianna Balaton

Uncaring, pill pushing and unhelpful. She makes it seem as if you're not worth her time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I was a patient of hers for years. She came off very uncaring and not understanding at all. I had stomach issues and instead of sending me for tests or to see a GI specialists she pushed pills after pills. She was basically guessing what it was and what would help. I left her finally and after 8 years without a diagnosis I finally got one in 2016: IBS. It seems so simple. Why couldn't she figure it out?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Horrible and unsympathetic. Her opinion is why the system failed me for coming forward with mental illness.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Balafon has been our family doctor for many many years. She is very knowledgeable and efficient. She investigates symptoms thoroughly and makes referrals as indicated. I am very happy to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Front staff are dismissive and not helpful. Dr is very behind on appointments and rushes thru them, walking out before you are done. Dr misdiagnosed me 3 times and refused to send me to a specialist. First 2 dr told me to "learn to live with the pain" and I went to a chiropractor who fixed the problems. When I finally got to specialist I needed surgery! Did not find anything helpful about this dr or her office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

We visited for PR medical checkup . She unnecessary delayed the submission of report. Till last day she did not submit the report and on query, staff just gave terrible reason. Delayed my application by 2months!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

My mother has been seen by her for quite a few years and she started out being fabulous. She has since gone downhill. She is hard to get into, does not listen and does not follow up on referrals to specialists. She is abrupt and uncaring and seems uninterested. I would not recommend her as a physician

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

We've been patients of Dr. Julianna's for a cpl. yrs. now she is a very good and thorough doc, but always extremely busy, sometimes ready to go out the door before you get the chance to asked all the questions that you might have for her! The front staff is usually rude and its extremely hard to talk to someone when you call their office, as Dr.Julianna herself never is the one to return the phone calls.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Balaton is a very caring doctor. I have never felt rushed for time with her. She is always willing to offer helpful medical tips/advice and makes you feel comfortable, even when an embarrassing issue is being discussed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012