Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Holbert

Dr. Holbert is amazing. He is the best doctor in the world. I highly suggest using him. He treats the whole person, body, mind, and soul.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr.Holbert has been my doctor since 1980 during the years we lived in this area. He is a very knowledgeable and caring man, I cannot say enough good about him as a doctor and a person. If it weren't for Dr. Holbert I wouldn't be alive today. He believed there was something wrong with me and that it wasn't in my head, and he was right. I had a pulmonary embolisim that didn't show up on the first test. I thought I was going crazy. A great christian doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

On my first visit to this doctor, I felt as if I was blessed to be in the the precence of God himself! He prayed with me first. I was in pretty bad shape emotionally, which I knew, but was not aware of the poor phisical condition I was in. I had lost 20 lbs in 5 months and was SCARED! I could not eat, could not sleep and was always tired. This doctor made me believe in myself and God that is in me. Thank you very much Dr Holbert. After treating my medical conditions, I have gained my weight back, have no problems at all and am doing well. This is a GREAT doctor with a wonderful and caring staff. Once again, Thank you for helping me get better. I LOVE YALL111

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Holbert is outstanding. Very friendly and extremely knowledgable. Takes all the time you need to diagnose and treat his patients. He is a caring person who is also very religious. I would recommend Dr. Holbert to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Robert D. Holbert's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)