Ratings for Dr. John Taliano

I have been with Dr. Taliano for a year and have been to see him twice and so has my fiance...both times we had appointments at 1pm and he stayed out for lunch until 2 and we sat in his office for all together 2 hours...(this happened twice) I am a recovery drug addict and liked the fact that Dr. Taliano "claims to be a recovering addict" although the last time i was there i forgot to do my blookwork because i have 3 kids, work full time and have a full busy life..he outright accused me of using drugs with no basis and i have lost the slightest ounce of respect i had for him...it is not everyone elses fault that is going through a divorce and has personal issues...very very disrespectful and whomever thinks that the people like myself are just hypochondriac bozos...i rarely go to the doctor...when i cut myself bad i use superglue rather then get stitches...this doctor has serious personal issues and should consider going to see a doctor himself...wouldnt tell my worst enemy to go to the guy.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He most the wonderful Doctor I have ever had, my husband of 17 years ,joined shortly after our marriage and loves him. also my Brother loves him, and my Mother, since passed, also went to him. She had him when her first started years ago, and she wouldn't have had anyone else. He is very thorough, kind, understanding, and it is a pleassure to go and see him. We highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

One MAJOR SURPRISE here are the MISSING REVIEWS. There were almost 20, mostly negative. What happened to those???I have been Dr. Taliano's patient for well over 10 years. He started very well as a caring doctor but within a few short years he turned out to be a major disappointment. It was just "let's do some other of the same blood tests and come back for more of the same blood tests. No constructive advice, no improvement in the condition. In the 10 years I have had a chronic condition he was of no help at all. A visit to a walk-in clinic helped almost overnight. I saw a very clear improvement within 3 days or starting the treatment. All it took was a doctor who didn't look at me like I was just another handful of dollars for his fee. Exceptions to Dr. Taliano's office are Cheryl (the nurse practitioner) and Eva, his secretary. If he were half as good and caring as they are I would give him a 5.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

John is simply the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. T. Is a damn good doctor and very caring. If you don't like him it's because your a hypochondriac bozo the clown and he has hinted you should take better care of yourself (see niagara falls ). People ignore their doctors advice then like to blame them later. If Dr T seems rude or abrupt you must remember he is trying to help a lot of pdople each day and just doesnt have time to chit-chat. But he is the sort of person who would give you the shirt off his back if you were both stranded on a deserted island. This doctor has tried to bring more family doctors to the Niagara area instead of moving to the States where he could make more money. Be grateful and respectful of the man.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

i have never seen a rude doctor like him in my life ohh myy goood ,, hey dr. leafes sucks just like you i cant believe you getting paid sitting in a clinic talking about leafes games how can you sleep in peace every night. i was recomended by some one to you and aaahhhhh . never again this is something from a heart, helping people, sick people, and you make over 500k a year because of them what is wrong with you

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I have been with Dr. Taliano for over a decade now.I have found him to be completely thorough.My wife was diagnosed with a nervous condition. She has seen numerous specialists and at the end of the 2 year nightmare was told that she would have to live with it. Dr Taliano who originally sent her to the specialists prescribed Lyrica for her. That was 4 years ago . To this day she is able to function normally. Thank you John!! Paul Anderson

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I find Dr. Taliano very attentive to my needs and very knowledgeable as backed up by specialists when referred as needed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013