Ratings for Dr. Joel Leger

I love how there is never a long wait. He has helped fix many issues due - always looking at what I do for work/sports etc. and helping me to adjust how I work/train to cause less stress on my body. Thank you!! My son (11yrs old) loves him as well. Always willing to chat with him and took the time to help him overcome his fear of doctors.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Went in with a sore ankle that he said was a sprain. "Dr. Joel" moved it around a bit and said to keep it wrapped. Needless to say I ended up needing surgery in two spots and a plate put in. The thing that bothered me the most was how confident he was in his diagnosis, compared to what was really going on. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have seen a variety of different chiropractors and physios in the past but this was my best experience yet by far. Dr. Joel was awesome - super knowledgeable and fixed a whole bunch of problems for me! Thanks a million!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013